• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Firecrackers for a lightweight ?

pat079

Greenlighter
Wassup guys im new to the website and i have a question about edibles. I am going to make a .3 firecracker of some mids. Im wondering if thos high will be to intense ? I used to be a heavy smoker for atleast a year straight then i cut it to a few times a week. Ive also took a 1 gram dab made from blue dream. Overall im just trying to make sure i will be fine because im alone tonight with nothing to do. I sometimes get panic attacks but always manage to calm myself down

Anyone please give me an answer the fire cracker is out of the oven

You'll be alright I reckon, I've got low to no tolerance for weed as I tend to smoke not much more than .1 a day. A .3 firecracker gets up to about the same intensity but lasts much longer. Things start getting pretty intense when you put more than .5 in there, that's Dutch high-grade though, don't know how that'd translate to mids...

This question is subjective, but like Steve said you'll probably be alright.

I had to read this again though:

Ive also took a 1 gram dab made from blue dream.

Wait...what?

If you mean, you just NOW took a 1 gram dab hit, then your tolerance should be high enough that you will barely feel that edible. If you only mean that you have done it once in your life, then this is only an indication that you might know how to handle yourself if you feel overwhelmed.

This question is subjective, but like Steve said you'll probably be alright.

I had to read this again though:

Wait...what?

If you mean, you just NOW took a 1 gram dab hit, then your tolerance should be high enough that you will barely feel that edible. If you only mean that you have done it once in your life, then this is only an indication that you might know how to handle yourself if you feel overwhelmed.

Sorry if i worded that wrong i was getting nervous but yea i meant ive tried a gram dab once in my life. I ended up eating the whole thing. About an hour went by and i didnt feel anything. 15 minutes later i notice a tingly feeling and my legs getting heavier. I got pretty fucked up and it felt like it wouldnt stop kicking in so i took a seraquil and went to sleep. I fell asleep around 8 in the morning and woke up at 10 at night still with a little buzz

Sorry if i worded that wrong i was getting nervous but yea i meant ive tried a gram dab once in my life. I ended up eating the whole thing. About an hour went by and i didnt feel anything. 15 minutes later i notice a tingly feeling and my legs getting heavier. I got pretty fucked up and it felt like it wouldnt stop kicking in so i took a seraquil and went to sleep. I fell asleep around 8 in the morning and woke up at 10 at night still with a little buzz
You mean you ate a gram of wax right? Not tried to smoke a gram of wax in 1 hit? For future reference dab means smoking it. Don't expect much at all from .3 of midgrade if your last edible experience was a g of wax

welcome to BL, dude! .3-.5 is a good target dose for someone experienced, get the most out of it by mixing up the THC into something really oily since it binds to fats, give it plenty of heat and enjoy on an empty stomach (for shortest ETA to effects)

Sorry if i worded that wrong i was getting nervous but yea i meant ive tried a gram dab once in my life.
No worries.

It sounds like you have a good idea of what a .3 gram firecracker can do now :) Obviously, you can adjust the amount if you decide to do it again.

You're lucky it worked. Firecrackers are unreliable and generally taste awful.