• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Firecrackers" -- Anyone make them?

What 23

Ex-Bluelighter
It is basically mixing weed with a nut butter or peanut butter, putting that on crackers, making a sandwich with it, wrapping with foil and baking at 300-325 for 10 minutes.

I try to bake a little longer, and I start it at 300 and then crank up a little about 7 minutes in. I aim for about 12 minutes. I'm not sure exactly the duration and best temp.

Today was the first day I was really successful.. I actually haven't put it on crackers yet, but I've mixed about a gram - a little over, with sprouted almond butter (very oily stuff), in foil, and just eaten that. Today I was absolutely fried on about 1.3 grams. Toasted. Wasn't expecting it to be so strong, but wasn't let down.

Basically it is a very easy way to enjoy edibles, and considering the level of messed up I was, I imagine a half gram would be enough.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. Good stuff.

If I smoked 1.3g straight up I'd be high. As. FUCK.

Eating it, I would expect no less.

Firecrackers are awesome in a pinch, but other than that they're pretty much just a novelty, imo. They don't work as well as an edible should and taste absolutely terrible, but they get the job done when you cook 'em right. I've made 'em in the past and I'll likely make 'em again in the future... they're just not the kind of edibles I get all excited about, is all. :)

[EDIT: What23, I just noticed you said you weren't 100% sure on temperature and duration. Mine go in the oven with each cookie individually wrapped in foil, at 320F for 22min, and then straight into the freezer for at least a few hours.

Always worked well for me, though I tend to use peanut butter.]

Last edited:
Sprouted almond butter?! We-he-he-hellllll laaaaaa dee daa Mr. Whole Foods :p I still cook my edibles up in a spoon, don't have the patience to make actual food with green. When the green goes in there's no more playing, it's all real %)

I do something pretty similar with my ABV except with bread. I also only put it in for 10-12 minutes at 250 and it gets me super ripped.

I still cook my edibles up in a spoon

the visual i got instantly was a typical white guy dread locks drug rug cargo shorts and sandals stoner going under the bridge(so the rents wont smell the herb obv) and trying to desperately melt down his life on that fateful spoon; the struggle of living with your parents and maintaining that chill, brah.

sorry about my presence everyone....dont let it distract

the visual i got instantly was a typical white guy dread locks drug rug cargo shorts and sandals stoner going under the bridge(so the rents wont smell the herb obv) and trying to desperately melt down his life on that fateful spoon; the struggle of living with your parents and maintaining that chill, brah.

Hilarious =D

I make firecrackers every time I make cannabis infused vegetable oil. Whenever I make cannaoil the oil soaked plant matter always gets mixed into some peanut butter and spread on crackers. It's like chunky peanut butter except it tastes like dank.

it's a damn shame to throw away the leftovers after a good oil extraction, why not put them to good use?

lol no dreads for me, i prefer my hair clean! good thing cannabis doesn't necessitate living under a bridge, though I used to pay some eye-watering prices for good maroc hash