View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Finding a good Ketamine treatment facility

mippo

Greenlighter
My mother is interested in a Ketamine treatment for depression and I'm just starting to search for a treatment facility with the services we're wanting. There are a lot of medicare approved ketamine treatment facilities for depression locally, but they're mostly just sort of 'mill' offices getting patients in and out with a basic lower dose treatment. What we're looking for is one of the probably higher cost private pay facilities that give deeper dosage treatments and have a trained psychedelic therapist in the room with you for the entire treatment, so it's treated as much as a psychedelic talk therapy session as it is a drug treatment session.

Ketamine treatments like these have been going on long enough that I'm hoping there's a place on the net with some guidance. Actually, I'd think that' be here.

Any advice on how to go about finding a place like this?

Thanks

Thanks so much for your suggestion Chris. Yes, my drug history is very DIY but since this involves my Mother I wanted to have experienced guidance. An astral minded friend of mine suggested Mindbloom for home treatment, and they do the tripsitting you suggested. I think this is the route we're gonna take as you can stay in a familiar environment, which would help my Mom, and have professional guidance at the same time. Win win. And their prices are crazy affordable, considering what you get in return.

Max dose on MINDBLOOM is 1200mg, was very easy to get this after initial intake! You gotta play the game though and “injest it orally!” 😉( I wasted my first 1200mg following their protocol, then looked it up here and felt foolish! 😔) obviously for the full psychedelic experience you wanna insuflate or boof! A little goes a long way that way! Or just do the oral route and forgo the trip, neroplacsticity happens either way I hear!

Good to hear on the neuroplasticity happening either way. Could you point me to the protocol here? First I've heard of this.

i currently receive iv ket from dr. for depression. 1x a week. my dr. is closing his practice for various reasons and i'm only scheduled 3 more times. ive read about mindbloom and several other tripsitters. it's helping my depression alot so i am afraid of what will happen here when i no longer receive my iv's. looking for solutions. pls help. i'm not so much about k holes and the like. but i'm currently dosed at 80mg iv and need to replicate that.