• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Finding a Doctor in Baton Rouge, La

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniebegould

Greenlighter
First, I'd like to say that I'm not a recreational drug user. I've done a bit of pot from time to time, but drugs just isn't my thing. I have disabling chronic pain. I've spent years trying to get medication that would allow me to work half as much as I used to. Currently, I'm able to do about 25 hours a week, as long as I can sit from time to time. Moving to Baton Rouge means my current doctor will be over 2 hours away, so I'm looking for a doctor who is willing to prescribe my pain meds. I take 10mg hydros twice a day, along with a bunch of other meds most doctors will prescribe. I'm posting this in the hopes that some of the recreational users on this forum live near baton rouge and may know a few doctors who aren't scared to prescribe my meds. Really just a last ditch effort, but I'm hoping. Thanks.

P.S. Didn't really know where to post this, so I posted it here. Sorry if that was the wrong place.

Hi there johniebegould. Really sorry to hear about your difficulties with chronic pain. I'm very sympathetic to your cause, honestly, but unfortunately the kind of question you're asking is what's usually called 'doctor shopping' here at BL - ie asking for details of doctors who are known to be willing/able to prescribe highly abusable meds.

For perhaps obvious reasons, we don't typically allow such questions because that info can so easily be used by others as a means of sourcing drugs. And if there's anything that would get our site shut down quick, it would be if we became a site that knowingly endorsed or facilitated the sourcing of controlled drugs and medications.

I'm therefore going to have to close this. Best of luck in finding a good doctor, hopefully it won't be too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.