• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Find 3 MMC to be allot like older 4 mec , very nice.

hardtack

Bluelighter
If taken much like older 4 mec which found out it is almost identical in structure tends to be very very good RC. If do the good nutrition thing and don't overdo it and dosing too much it will be very nice mild RC. Lasts same but not as much empathy as old 4 mec nor Euphoria. Does not have that front attachment but it really kicks in about 3 hours later and pretty happy with that. GOod after effects as well , not totally drained like days of Pentylone and Methylone. But everybody reacts differently to RCs of old. Never ever had any bad experience other than Butylone and little with 4 MMC. But MDPV was certainly the powerful one and remembered big time. Give me your ideas or past experience. :rofl::shrug::In love::peperave:

Yeah I like the 3-MMC. I only had 4-MEC once and it was bought mixed with pentedrone.

Last edited:
3 MMC is like a mild mild 4 MEC stim on it now literally ahhh:rofl::In love::headbang:...it's ok not really bad just that OK! Now I have a super special wine that cannot be bought made and dirt cheap but must be brewed and yeast is trade secret. So mix that with 3 MMC and Kaboom! You are absolutely rolling like on HARD CORE REAL MOLLY from 1990s. It is the sh#t., Was at the club Saturday and wow woman coming at me from every direction, they know when you are partying and that would be the way to go. I think wine also opens up serotonin and dopamine along with 3 MMC . But yeah 3 MMC si not bad at all I do admit. I absolutely gives desire for music no question. It also makes me horny as living hell next morning just like 4 MEC did. Now 4-Mec had 2 x the Euphoria and visuals and sound enhancement. Pentylone was supreme. I should have got kilos back in the day. Also MDPV was good to. Most had the magic attachment to the front structure. But if you have sufficient 3 MMC ""bravo"" it reminds me allot of old Ethylone. I also should say at first had some heart throbbing but that no longer happens. That's cool so as you get used to 3 MMC it kind of works better but to keep effect have to keep bumping allot. but Pentedrone...yeah that must have been exciting ??? Just remember to preload hell Saturday had time so ate 2 Arbys Roast beefs to load up and drank and amino drink. Bumped up and then parachuted 200mg --and NO QUESTION my club not only one rolling in that place --HELL NO --Meat market for sure and awesome music BOOM BOOM BOOM 10 to 2:30.
hip hop dance GIF by Universal Music Africa
Perform Dance Music GIF by NOSAM

Last edited: