❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Finally met female lsd enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.

my3rdeye

Bluelighter
If you think its hard to find a good pot head chick, LSD is even worse for being male dominated. I don't even really care if she does acid, its just hard to find a girl who is cool with me spending 8 hours looking at ceiling. It's worse than gaming. But I met one the other night and got her number and texted her and suggested we should drop and watch movies, and she was like "ok when?"
She has crappy job and lives with parents. Like I care about that anyway she's hot. If she was a guy she would be fucked though. Luckily as a guy things like job prospects mean nothing to me. Should I care last gf had a job that paid 200 000 a year and this girl works in mall kiosk? The new chick is younger and hotter, and takes acid. The ex will for sure say this way younger, hotter, broke ass chick is no good.
I don't even know why I am posting this, I have already decided to pursue. Maybe its for inspiration, no matter what your DOC there is someone out there for you.

I will just say that basing a relationship on whether or not a person takes the same type of drugs as you is probably not a recipe for success.

Enjoy your time with her. Even if it only lasts 6 months before one or both of you get tired of dating a dead beat with no ambitions in life, at least the sex will be hot. Getting naked with a hot women on acid is one of life's great pleasures. Getting naked with the bro's is just plain awkward.

God damn, how good is sex on lsd? Swirling serpent dragon sex for the win....

Last edited:
Enjoy your time with her. Even if it only lasts 6 months before one or both of you get tired of dating a dead beat with no ambitions in life, at least the sex will be hot. Getting naked with a hot women on acid is one of life's great pleasures. Getting naked with the bro's is just plain awkward.

God damn, how good is sex on lsd? Swirling serpent dragon sex for the win....

Well the fapping on LSD is pretty good. My career/ambition is good, I just dont care about hers. And 6 months is what i am aiming for.

"I will just say that basing a relationship on whether or not a person takes the same type of drugs as you is probably not a recipe for success."

Noted! Hiding this shit from them hasn't worked that well either. Its not just she does LSD, shes hot too.

A relationship where you have similar perspectives on drugs is often helpful though.

On a side note, I don't think it's that hard to find females who use acid if you hang out in that type of crowd (if you know males who use, there will be females around).

Yeah so I'm going to close this. I'm happy for you and all but you're not looking for advice or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.