View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

finally lsd

drdremacdre

Bluelighter
psychedelics always been my favorite type i loved doing shrooms and always wanted to try acid so bad but never got it until recently i have done LSA before with morning glory seeds and i was wondering how similar it is to acid, is the body buzz the same? i always feel uncomfortable on lsa like i cant get relaxed

LSA and LSD are very different. I greatly enjoyed my high dose LSA experiences via morning glory, but they were each accompanied by intense come up nausea and physical discomfort. LSD is incredibly clean physically; I'm prone to nausea on just about every psychedelic I've tried except for LSD, which has never made me even the slightest bit nauseous. LSA was a more mystical experience for me, whereas LSD is generally euphoric and electrifying. That is not to say that LSD is shallow; it tends to increase my cognition and enhance my thought patterns in unique ways, but it tends to do so in a playful, positive manner.

If you could put up with LSA, I almost guarantee you will love LSD. It is much gentler, much more benign and a much more consistent experience, on the whole, although I do think that LSA has the potential to reach higher peaks.