• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Finally going to DETOX MYSELF! Advice please... Subs/Fent

ImSTILLtrying

Bluelighter
OK, so starting Saturday I will be withdrawing from Suboxone/dope (fent).

I am trying to get all I can to help - I got gabapentin, benzo and clonidine for a home detox because they do not offer this at your typicaly detox in my area; they only offer Suboxone and that is something I am kicking anyway.

I am just looking for other pointers to help. I stopped taking Suboxne just yesterday and just using dope since SUboxone is a bit harder to kick. As far as dope goes, I am only use a G throughout the day through nasal, which is much different than the needle which I always used.

I am 36, man.. and just a month ago and ex GF died of an OD and it truly made me sick and is what brought me to this; i actually trust myself nowadays and I am fully aware of what I am doing and I HAD ENOUGH! have I said it before? NEVER! I always continued without a worry. but I ca honestly say I am done; it doesnt work anymore and I dont want it in my life anymore.

anyone else self detox at home? what else should I grab besides gaba, clonidine and benzos? please tell me. I know this will go on much longer than the 5 days I have off but I feel that is a great start; also, the fact its ME wanting to stop vs MY MOM wanting me to stop; that is a big play.

Hey! good luck to u,u can do this ! First and foremost make sure you get some anti-diarrheal! Can u get some weed ? That will help. So will kratom..let us know how you are doing my friend!

weed for sure; I forgot about that... thanks for reminding. My EX GF died a month ago from an OD; it was out of no where; when she was with me she never used.. hearing that made me sick and makes me realize I dont want to hurt my mother because seeing her mother cry broke my heart as I hugged her. I felt the pain; I dont want my mother to ever go through that so I promised I will be OFF THE DRUGS! so here we go; I will def. have what is needed;

as I said, I got the gabapentin, clonodine and benzos - I will def add weed cuz it help I heard and you said it yourself.

as I confident because never before have I WANTED IT as badly as I do now.

thank you all -- and any advice you could give, please do

Hey just a reminder .....Don't forget to get the anti diarrheal ,how are you doing?

I need to do it this weekend and be ready for Monday; my insurance didnt pick up the detox so I gotta do it at home and took today to Monday off; I have the weed, gabapentin, kratom (dont know how to use it tho), and I just need the dirreah.. are you saying that will MAKE me go easier?

wish me luck.

I need to do it this weekend and be ready for Monday; my insurance didnt pick up the detox so I gotta do it at home and took today to Monday off; I have the weed, gabapentin, kratom (dont know how to use it tho), and I just need the dirreah.. are you saying that will MAKE me go easier?

wish me luck.

Opioid detox will give you the runs YES. Get Immodium AD. Sounds like the list of things you have is about the best you can do. Clonidine should help with the hot/cold sweats and high heart rate.
Gabapentin is good too for anxiety and body aches. Think about getting some ibuprofen too when you get the Immodium. I've never used kratom sorry but I hear it works great for withdrawal. Good Luck!

I actually got the clonodine, too. only enough for a few days but it iwll def help. already starting to feel a little BLAH havent taken dope since yesterday around 5ish. i got the iBproffein, too. hope all goes well and I dont give in.

Good luck!
Sending you lots of support!

The Imodium and weed will help a lot. Just keep hanging in there.