• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Final question on plugging

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
I have 10 ml syringe it's the second smallest size I think but it is still a lot bigger than the smaller one anyway I went toilet normally today and then had some laxido however the laxido only served to irritate my stomach and doesn't appear to have done anything and this is the first time I've took any laxative in ages i only took it so I could plug later on.

anyway it's been hours later and I don't feel like I need to go at all which is good because I'm probably not constipated or at least not as much as I was before anyway does this mean I'm in the clear and can dose my codeine without worrying about constipation more than normal?

I also have had nothing to eat today and don't really feel hungry I'm just basically trying to improve myself and sort my life out one step at a time not to sound cliche I'm sick of having stomach pain from constipation and sometimes Bad chestpain from God knows what.

If you are taking codeine with any sort of regularity, no matter what ROA, you will have constipation.

No one can tell you whether your bowels are full.

Last edited:
There isn't really a reason to plug codeine. According to this study the only difference is onset time. So, if you really want it to kick in faster go ahead, but in my opinion, if you're going to plug a drug, codeine isn't the one