Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

FILM: The Last Airbender (2010)

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
I searched and didn't see a thread for this yet.

Anyone else see the previews for this yet? M. Night Shyamalan directs. I hope that it's as good as it looks.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1933509657/

I think it is derived from the Avatar cartoon, I was just looking at some stuff on the internet.

Opens July 2, 2010.

Yea, its based on the show. I just saw the newest trailer. I actually never watched the series, but always wanted to. Looks like now would be a good time.

this movie got alot of bad press and some for good reason....the editing was off the mark, the acting was inconsistent(and plain bad in some instances), and the writing was sophmoric in many places....

......having said that, I still enjoyed the movie alot. the concept of the story is very cool. the effects of the action was quite entertaining and I thought the spirit of the movie was very poignant.

Yeah this one had a cool concept, but the poor production, bad acting, did I mention bad acting, make this one a fail all around. I put it on mute on my comp. while coming down off of some 2c-d a few weeks ago and it was cool then!

After The Happening, I swore I'd never see another M. Night movie again. I'm so glad this tanked at the box-office. Maybe now they'll quit giving this douchebag big budget films.

well i tried watching it. i went to the theater on some xans, passed out because of the slow beginning of the movie, then didnt wake up till the movie was over. /: o well

Great TV show, absolutely terrible movie. The worst part was seeing the trailer for Devil while in the theater and being reminded that this hack is still able to make movies.

^that actually almost makes it promising

Great TV show, absolutely terrible movie. The worst part was seeing the trailer for Devil while in the theater and being reminded that this hack is still able to make movies.

Yeh I really enjoyed the tv show :D I'm going to put the film into my "never going to watch" basket as I'm sure it'll just taint my memory of the animation.