• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film - Justice - A Cross the Universe

JoeTheStoner

Bluelighter
if u like electronic music definitely check out this documentary. i just watched t and feel inspired, gonna tweak on ableton for a few hours now.

check out a clip

^ sacrebleu. that photo is justice's myspace icon lol. but yea i saw/read teh explanation about that @ urb.

they are young dudes influenced by a lot of the same things people my age. with † their one and only album they've proven they can write catchy pop songs (d.a.n.c.e) hard electro (waters of nazareth) and more relaxed tunes (valentine). definitely versatile producers.

as for them live, producer groups are forced to create a live show these days. regardless of how these dudes do it, (whether it is 100% automated in ableton live, etc.) they play to enormous audiences who are entertained. music supposed really just be entertainment. the kids just wanna mosh-2008 style to their favorite electrometal jamzzz.

I love there live sets!

especially when they magically produce sound from electronics that are not plugged in.
1227075844_justicewifimidi.jpg

justicefake2.jpg

is there something to it (beyond the obvious)?

alasdair

From Urb:

A photo has surface of Justice performing with the controller run by Gaspard clearly not plugged in. The photo has no date, but it is presumably from their recent US "DJ tour" where URB saw them using this set-up at HARD Haunted Mansion. Of course, you can see the USB cable lying next to the controller, meaning Gaspard is probably thinking at that moment "Sacre Blue! Why iz this controller not working!?" rather than "These kidz are so stupiid. I'm not even plugged in!"

Gaspard offers a reasonable explanation:
"Yeah, shit happens! I remember the story, I couldn't remember the city but i think it was in Manchester. I didn't noticed at first, because as you can see I was looking at the computer to launch the next vocal hook and right after I realised that the blue screen went black, so there was no way possible it could work. So I plugged it back in, big deal! And the next thing you know is this picture."

justice-whp-not-plugged-in.jpg

The second image just screams "Huh, my shits not working...?"
And the first: "Why the fu... ohhhh..."

I believe it.

Cross is a funky fucking album.

there is no denying the fact that gaspard can play a kick ass wooden flute.
fl00t.gif

the live album with the dvd is bangin, i listen to it @ the gym and man it gets me amped up!

even if u don't like justice and their tunes, im sure you will find the dvd entertaining, highlights include...
-xavier trying to light a girl on fire
-xavier bashing a glass bottle over some dudes head before a show and not dropping his cig
-girls (sober and drunk)

my fav, worth the price of admission alone
4.gif

yes, he is singing "under the bridge" to anthony kiedis rofl.