FILM: Clash of the Titans remake

Rate this film:

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^on that last note, hank azaria is playing gargamel in the smurfs movie =D

It seems they're remaking everything these days (have they run out of ideas?!?)

It's not that there's a lack of ideas, it's that Hollywood (rightly) see's remakes/sequels as more of a sure thing to turn a profit.

:\

It was ok, I never saw the original. The 3D wasn't very good in it. I was actually kind of bothered by the pseudo 3D. There were CGI imps that would fly around but the 3D effects just made them blurry and I couldn't really make out what these black flying globs looked like.

1/5 - some of the special effects were okay. The medusa scene was pretty good. Otherwise they took an awesome concept & mythology with a lot of potential, threw a heap of money at it, and ended up with a seriously boring film. The acting is laughably bad. The 3D effects are gimmicky and add nothing to the experience.

Don't waste your time and money unless you're a sucker for Hollywood action movies with little substance.

i remember as a child medusa scared the crap out of me. the first one was so tongue and cheek cheesy it was awesome.

just saw the re-make last night and it was exactly as i had pictured. unimpressive. i guess (as i was told) that clash wasnt produced as a 3d movie, but after the avatar buzz, it was brought back to the drawing board and then re-released as a 3d movie. honestly, the 3d quality was crap. at times, i took off my glasses because at least it was brighter to watch.

yeah and what the hell...the owl was only it the movie for a second. i felt like how i felt when i saw mortal kombat: annihlation. cheap gimmicky cameos of stuff we remember just to say that it was in the film.

action was top notch. medusa scene was good, however too sexy. she's a gorgon for christ sakes, not a seductress. i couldnt have sworn in the original he didnt have the fellowship of the ring following him into medusa's lair.

meh. overall two stars.

I had not seen the first one. But I way the remake the other day in 3D. It wasn't bad. Better than some of the movies I've seen lately.

yeah i just saw it recently (a few weeks back) and i don't remember a thing from it. zzzzzzzzzzz