• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Brooklyn's Finest

Rate this movie.

• Total voters
I'm watching it now. Will rate.. Ohh I loved training day :)

Maybe it's not getting credit because it just looks like a rip off of Training Day. Does originality exist anymore in Hollywood? Sigh.

I didn't really like it. The acting by the black gangsters seemed really cliché. A real disappointment because some of them were really good in The Wire. There also seems to be no story at all. 2/5

*sniff* you had me at richard gere

should be done downloading in about 20 min.
i'll report back.

Hoped for it to be more like New Jack City, but all in all it was good. Had good actors and some from The Wire (great show in it's own right).

Last edited:
^i don't think you can make movies like new jack city anymore.
but it did have wesley snipes as a gangsta ass drug dealer.

anyways, i thought it was cool. basic modern day cop movie. the very beginning kinda made me feel like it was training day, but after a bit, you realize it isn't just one storyline, it's 3 different ones.

it's not a training day rip-off at all, unless you count the fact that it involves cops and has one of the actors from training day.
if you liked training day or like...street kings is another similar, you'll like this.

I thought it could have ended a little better. Nothing like training day.....which i think is a better movie. Wesley Snipes would have tossed that kid off the roof in real life. on another note..........the wire was one of the best shows on HBO maybe even TV

4 stars...

One of the better movies I've seen recently. It made me think. That's always a good sign.

If you've seen Training Day, you'll love this. Amazing actors and a very good/realistic storyline. You really have to see it for yourself.

i thought training day was completely retarded. i hope this is better.

i hear there's two different versions of this. anyone seen both?