View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Figures and entities on LSD?

Soul Garden

Bluelighter
A week ago, I took a tab of acid. It was the first time I'd taken it from my new contact. It seemed like it felt a little different from my last acid and was definitely a little bit shorter. Once we got into the peak, we both started seeing shadow people EVERYWHERE and shadow tracers that walked the exact paths we were walking. We saw these "cloaked" people walking every where.

Both of us stated that it felt strongly as though we were being watched and followed. I kept seeing creatures made out of patterns looking at me from behind walls, objects, from under my bed, etc... One of these creatures stuck out like 10 of these grabby arms made out of these black square patterns, kinda like when a Windows computer starts glitching and your open tabs start trailing when you move them. It stuck these arms out and theu waved for a few seconds before retreating back under my bed. I look under and see these weird faces hiding behind boxes and such. I then see more of these creatures looking at me from the inside of my peripheral vision and from behind anything that you could hide behind.

I would see footstep tracers in the carpet, heard running and "noises" in every direction.Then I went outside. I saw pairs of eyes every where from green to purple to red to blue. I saw clawed figures peering at me from a patch of lilies, the trees, if stared at, turned into goat headed humanoid god figures holding hands, there was mystical voices, noises, and running heard in every direction. I felt and saw figures jumping inside my body.

The most amazing creatures I saw we're these shadow plant humanoids with violet glowing eyes. About 6-7 surrounded me and began to lift their stemmy arms. The arms grew and made the most beautiful and possibly one of the most intense visuals I'd ever had. They created this shadow pattern that flashed different reflective neon colors. Most notable pink/purple and green. The pattern was felt over my head but was portrayed as a shadow on the ground that had taken up my whole backyard. Thousands of square feet. The experience was never scary and was overall amazing.

Anyways, I'd like to ask if anyone else has experienced this before? I've looked it up and can only find somewhat similar experiences based on meth use or extremely high doses of psychedelic combination doses. Also, what causes this? Why do we experience such phenomenon at what would be considered low doses of psyches? (Don't say mental illness lol, were both sane.) It also seems like people don't experience the voice and noises phenomenon until extreme doses. Why is this?