• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fighting on LSD/Shrooms

The only time I lost the plot with LSD, I was in the middle of a party in Goa believing it was a leopards mating party. Party finished and I recovered consciousness still thinking to be connected telepathically with one of the leopards and that the world had ended. My friends were gone as they didn't manage to take me with them due to my stubbornness in no wanting to look somewhere else as everybody was dying. I got mix with the wrong hindu mafia and my difficulty to process reality plus my broken hindi brought up a misunderstanding... and a bit later I got surrounded by 6 or 7 people wanting to kill me. I didn't back off as I was connected telepathically with a leopard. In no time I got to the floor and one stabbed me with a broken beer bottle in the knee...luckily I managed to avoid the stabbing on the stomach. As the wound was produced they gave me 2 seconds to shout in pain, and I still don't know how I managed to escape jumping stairs 7 by 7 (feline style). My performance was excellent and totally automatic, but at the moment didn't know I was tripping and felt ridiculously confident. Still remember running as fast as I could for my life and thinking the leopard could came and save me. I managed to stop a car and escape. Minutes later I was kind of back into our reality. After 1 lift more I got to the hospital and bought and smoked a cigarrette before going in. I suppose I was still a bit delusional, but a poor indian hospital with a bloody stretcher was enough to take me back completely into reality.
It took me 2'5 years to trip again...and I cannot see myself tripping in a not completely safe environment anymore. At the moment I haven't even trip with anybody else, though might be about time. Everybody should be careful to get out of control around dangerous people. I feel really lucky to be able to explain what happened.

+1000 to all that bro glad you lived to tell the tale sounds a little bit like some shit that happened to me that I've mentioned but way more hard-core especially since you where that far out of your element … don't dose with dangerous and shady folks is the best advice to draw from that both you and I I think would agree.

Crazy thing is how many kids think that a scene that's about psychedelics is also all about love and light and there's not going to be the fair share of dangerous motherfukers around so that's how a lot of people get into these situations and unfortunately how bad things happen to women too.

Heard my fair share of stories of that sort of thing down in Peru where are again people think this is a heady dude this is a shaman but really he's a charlatan or even just the town drunk.

Same thing goes for big festivals even in more civilized parts of the world

And I can't even rely on vibes cause that's so subjective and subject to set and setting especially expectations of again like I said love and light in these trippy context

basically you gotta be lot wise just like you gotta be street wise or at least have someone in your party who is preferably a big dude and especially if you're female not to go running off but just as much for a man too.

In my robbery story I got off pretty easy just some notes but it could have ended it real bad three on one with a big blade the next robbery story thank God I was sober involved 5 guys I think 3 with guns drawn, I with my gun drawn too, all pointing at each other, I eventually lying down, getting zip tied and mock executed , they came on the day they thought something would be there, but it wasn't, all they got away with was like $2k some jewelry and personal use shit

Some of the most wonderful things about these drugs are they render you vulnerable in a certain way to your repressed feelings and such which can heal but you gotta know that there is forces on the outside it's your vulnerable to as well that can definitely hurt you or worse.

Last edited:
Haha, ya surely there is almost always a fair share of dangerous motherfuckers in any public party (or anywhere else).
In normal conditions they are not difficult to ID but no matter how much you think you are or were in control under psychedelics effects, those states are highly unpredictable, and as the ultimate truth might be reveleaded, the ultimate delusion is as well possible.
Women are in higher risk of getting into trouble, and around the time of my story several rape stories were going around. The misunderstanding was me thinking one of the hindus was taking advantage of a Russian lassie asleep. Probably was not the case, but anyway the man was crazy as fuck, so maybe I was foreseen the future. When he stabbed me the Russian woke up and shouted in horror at the view, so that helped my get away.
In a way it might have been for the best, as the shock the violence produced ended up my crazy delusion. And provided my knee healed ok, that's definetely the most scary part of the story mind wise...and what kept me away from psychedelics and unsure of my own sanity.
After that I have never taken a psychedelic for the fun of it and my perspective of the thing switch to a much espiritual focus, which I feel is a big improvement.