• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Fiance Creates Sex Avatar of His Sister

2ndguess

So, I was being noisy searching through my fiancé's computer and noticed he had a sex simulator game, Rippened Peach Sex Sim. I opened the game to find one of the characters is his sister and even gave it her nickname, Shelly. I looked through the computer and seen that he created this character. Now, every time I seen him, I feel so sickened and repulsed by him. I don't know what to do. Should I be concerned? Do I confess to what I saw and see what he says?

That's creepy. Maybe you shouldn't have been nosy and went onto his computer, and searched through all his programs/files, etc.? But at least you found this out before you married him.

Break up with him and tell him what you found and how he needs lots of therapy. Find someone who does not fantasize sexually about their relatives, if this all really happened.

I moved this to the sex, love, and relationships forum for you.

Last edited:
Is it possible his sister has played the game and made the avatar her self?

i would just take it as a lesson to respect other peoples privacy next time.

and don't make assumptions.

this isn't solid evidence that your fiance has an incest fetish

so very very weird

i'd bring it up with him- its just so weird

if you cant have a converstaion with this man about his sister sex avatar but yet you can have one about marrying each other. this needs discussing

1. your snooping
2. his weird shit

If you're south of the Mason Dixie line, this is perfectly normal.. anywhere else, run!

Who cares atless hes physically cheating on you if you snooped into any guys files youll always find something weird.