• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Few questions on Norco

xxixamxninjaxx

Greenlighter
I guess I will start by saying I am new but have been reading awhile. I have had issues on and off for ten years now with Norco 10/325 that started with 1.5 a day at night for fun turned into a crazy insane amount. I needed to stop and thank goodness I have(still w/d) but it wasn't by choice. I'm really here to talk about the most recent stuff though. I was taking at max 35 a day but then my dad passed(source)so I had to cut back a bit to 20-25(mostly 25) a night. It ended quickly after a source out of the blue quit doing it. I went from 3 years at 30-25 a day to 1 day of 30mg then 120mg the next day then cold turkey. I am currently 4 hours from 72 hours without 1 and it has not been fun...oh no. I have detoxed before(100mg was highest detox til recently). I woke up the first day I knew I would have zero and flipped out on everyone so bad it was sad really.My legs hurt bad and I didn't sleep that night and around 7am the next morning I started getting sick. It wasn't the usual withdraw though(never had vomiting w/ detox). I woke up day two vomiting my brains out feeling like I was super hung over and it continued the ENTIRE day. It was horrible and I went to ER to get some help(I told them I had a bad flu) they gave me fluids and some stomach medicine which kinda helped. I slept like crap but actually did that night(maybe 4 hrs). This is now day three exactly 4 hours from 72 hours out from dose. I feel a little better with my stomach(no vomiting) but still the stools and feeling in my stomach of death. I am lethargic as hell and the day has lasted forever lol. I'm in good spirits though because I'm so glad to be kicking this bitch in the mouth. I feel like If I can make it through tonight I win the battle because I have no urge to do this ever ever ever ever again. Has anyone else detoxed from so high so fast and how long did it take you? I haven't had much sweating like usual or anxiety which is nice but weird. Thank You!

Yeah not good I'm fully aware. I have had tests run multiple times and they say you are fine everything is good and I sit wondering how in the fuck? I use to cwe but it's such a hassle and made it far less enjoyable. Thanks for the reply though!