• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fever like symptoms days after LSD, please help!

SupermarioWarrior

Greenlighter
Do you have any experience of having fever like symptoms a few days after taking LSD? Swim feels very weird and it really feels like swim has a fever, according to the thermometer swim just has a barely higher temperature than normal (first time with this thermometer). And is also experiencing some anxiety. Though Swim thinks that has more to do with the fear of feeling weird for the rest of his life. That it is not the anxiety itself that is the problem.

Swim took about 1/3 of a blotter as he took the smallest pieces that was handed out. No one else still feels weird and it is making swim very nervous.

The trip itself was not at all very strong. Swim just felt kind of happy and the colours seemed just a little nicer. Swim did not have any bad experiences during the trip and did not have any hallucinations or feelings of paranoia.

Swim has no past of psychological problems such as anxiety or something like that. Swim read that you can actually get mental issues after taking LSD but since swim did not have any bad experiences or a very strong trip (1/3 blotter, the others did not think it was different or extra strong) it feels like it shouldn't be the case.

Swim took the blotter Saturday night at about 10 pm and because of that could just get first 2 then 1 hours of sleep during the day. At night swim got more sleep. It is now Wednesday morning and swim is getting worried. Swim has slept about 6-8 hours during the last nights, even though with an interruption in the middle of the sleep. Swim is thinking that maybe the whole ting started because he could not get any sleep at the start and started worrying about still feeling weird the next morning.

Can someone please help? Maybe someone has felt weird a few days after an acid trip? The thing is that swim just took 1/3 and it did not effect swim. Swim did not have any life changing appiffanies of any sort. Swim would do anything to feel well again. Swim would like to get some positive thoughts by hearing some stories from people who have felt weird days after LSD and then become fine.

:(

Welcome to Bluelight:)

I would not worry. I have not heard of or experienced any issues relating to body temperature and the use of LSD has not been shown to cause any lasting mental health issues. I Belive its use can possibly instigate an early onset of underlying hidden mental health issues that were inevitable.

From what you have posted I don't think you have anything to worry about at this point from this trip.

Is there a chance that you are just coming down with a little illness which is unrelated to the dose at all?

Another and even more likely cause of this is you are having some anxiety. All the symptoms you have listed are common symptoms of anxiety. If it is anxiety then it may be growing and perpetuating itself. If anxiety is causing your symptoms and your symptoms are causing the anxiety, then we can have a somewhat snowballing effect where the symptoms get worse as the anxiety gets worse which makes the symptoms even worse which.. and so on and so forth.

I have no worry that you will have any lasting negative effects from this trip.

Have you tried anything to burn off the anxiety? Thirty minutes of aerobic exercise does wonders for both regulation of neuro chemistry as well as burning of anxiety. If you feal healthy enough to try this then It would be the first thing I would do if I was in your position.

Here is some information on both anxiety and its symptoms, some strong information on LSD, which also should contain truthful answers to some of your concerns.

Anxiety Attacks & Anxiety Disorders
Periods of anxiety are a normal part of life for most people. Anxiety indicates that we have some thing in our lives that needs to be addressed and motivates us to address it buy making us feal uncomfortable. Possibly you you learned something during your trip that has made you need to change something about your life.

LSD-25
LSD

i hope I have been able to help you out. If the symptoms persist or get to a point where you feal that seeing a physician is your best option, then seeing a physician at that time is your best option.

Oh and when you get a chance can you please edit out the SWIMS from your post. We dont use them here on BL cause they provide no legal protection and make post harder to read. Thank You in advance.

Believe the thermometer! Neversickanymore pretty much said it all. Just try to relax, drink lots of water, eat healthy, and exercise for a few days (or for the rest of your life!) - if you don't get any better, go see a doctor. And don't worry about telling them what you did. Anything you say, they've heard a thousand times worse before. :)

Are you sure it's LSD you took?
Joking, there is no casual method of testing for LSD it takes a lab and degree in organic chemistry...
There are synthetic drugs now that feel like LSD