• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fetanyl? HOW TO TAKE STRONG ASS HITS?

Untreated_666

Greenlighter
Smoking some yummy green fenny off tin foil tn and looking to get buzzed enough to sleep.
Whats the best way to smoke this shit? What will get me the strongest hit?

It's in the microgram range for a dose so really smoking it isn't worth it imho & my experience with Fent produced hardly anything smoked.
You I.V. that stuff & you'll be dead.

Fent is the work of the devil & I've been using heroin since 2001

It's in the microgram range for a dose so really smoking it isn't worth it imho & my experience with Fent produced hardly anything smoked.
You I.V. that stuff & you'll be dead.

Fent is the work of the devil & I've been using heroin since 2001
Fenny is all thats ever available in my region nowadays... like heroin doesn't exist anymore yoh.

Fenny is all thats ever available in my region nowadays... like heroin doesn't exist anymore yoh.

Well if you can only get Fent I suggest you quit, it isn't even really heroin.
Fent is some evil shit the Chinese pushed to equal the score with the West over The Opium Wars (imho)

And please don't reply to me with "yoh" at the very least be polite.
You'll find heroin does exist if you look hard enough, if I can find white heroin in the UK from some old time junkie who had been using smack longer than I'd been alive at the time I'm sure you can find some Afghan #3

What will get me the strongest hit?
Hey, bro/sis, not gonna have any suggestions here but will welcome you to Bluelight. Lots of content dealing with this subject and may behoove one to use the search function here or ask a question with bluelight.org in there on fave search engine and surly something will be revealed.
Gonna step back now as not sure if this is for real or some type of assisted suicidal *thing.
Glad to meet ya and hope to see more posts in the future.
Best wishes,
Ptah

Well if you can only get Fent I suggest you quit, it isn't even really heroin.
Fent is some evil shit the Chinese pushed to equal the score with the West over The Opium Wars (imho)

And please don't reply to me with "yoh" at the very least be polite.
You'll find heroin does exist if you look hard enough, if I can find white heroin in the UK from some old time junkie who had been using smack longer than I'd been alive at the time I'm sure you can find some Afghan #3
I wasnt aware that "yoh" was impolite, my bad. Its just a standard sentence ender in my social circle, not saying everyone says it, but I do and no one bats an eyelash?
I dont smoke it regularly so I dont see the point in putting the effort in. I like it, and I dont go down like I used to (18 years old, and had gone down 11 times in the month I had been using, guess I figured that was enough). Fenny scratches the itch for me, so why not.
I'm shocked its not more commonly brought up on this site, its all I ever see anyone around here using. I can't actually even say I've ever seen someone here use heroin since I entered the scene.

Trying to take a strong ass hit of street fentanyl is what led to the worse overdose of my life, near death experience and left for dead. It's the only overdose I've ever had that scared me enough (I'm not religious, but my experience was, and it terrified me for over a year thinking about the what ifs - specifically eternal torturing in hell - sounds ridiculous to me now, but it was so real...)

With street fentanyl, it's usually best to take a tiny amount and then use even less, at least until you've tested out what you're working with.

If it doesnt kill you it could easily paralyze you from the neck down and leave you in a wheelchair for life.
Happened to my mate from smoking it :(
#FuckFent

Paralyzed from smoking?

Wow. This is why I don't touch street drugs now for some time. I never heard of a green street fent you can smoke. But I don't doubt it.

Paralyzed from smoking?

Wow. This is why I don't touch street drugs now for some time. I never heard of a green street fent you can smoke. But I don't doubt it.
Well, he OD'd smoking what he thought was his 'normal' dose, he thought either because of a hotspot or because he took 1 too many xanax that day and forgot he'd already smoked some fent, puked and choked on his puke, which fucked his body/brain up and paralyzed him!
He eventually got feeling back in his hands and could move them enough to draw, operate his electric wheelchair etc, but sadly died last year, 2 years after the initial OD :(
RIP. It was actually the 1 year anniversary of his death the other day.
I wonder how many people have died in the last 5 years with fent as the cause 🤔

I relapsed and sought out fent so ya I'm not going to scold you.
Just do small hits with a new batch . I grabbed a couple points 1 day and was pretty messed up then the next day 1 point dropped me and for a second I was like " ohh fuck"
Be careful because one of these days it's going to take us out

There is no good way to do this, it's street fent, which means possible hotspots and unpredictable potency. The safest, safe being a very relative term, way to dose this stuff would be volumetric dosing.

Basically you dissolve a measured amount of your drug in a measured amount of water (ie 200mg in 20ml making a 10mg/ml solution), after mixing it thoroughly you will have a homogeneous mixture. You can then take small, measured amounts of this solution and work the dose up until you have a safe dose.

You can then use this strategy to dose sublingually or plug.