• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fetanyl/Heroin BLACKED OUT help

Slave knight Gael

Greenlighter
So I'm on 95mg of methadone and i occasionally shoot up fetanyl not an everyday thing. This morning I met a girl who had a big chunk of tar and i did a shot and literally blacked out woke up and I didn't know where I was, who I was, what I was doing and not knowing how I got there I "woke up" in a McDonald's and I was freaking out. Has anyone ever experienced this? It was really terrifying. Or what caused it?

probably OD, if you just woke up with a weird headache feeling, consider yourself lucky xo

take care of yourself, the methadone is there to help buddy.

I've heard of that happening to people with tranq, maybe there was some xylazine in it? Heard that stuff can be real rough and blackouts all the time. Also possibly some sort of benzo in it, that's been a thing apparently and benzos definitely cause blackouts like that

Last edited:
I've heard of that happening to people with tranq, maybe there was some xylazine in it? Heard that stuff can be real rough and blackouts all the time. Also possibly some sort of benzo in it, that's been a thing apparently and benzos definitely cause blackouts like thay
Both xylazine and getting revived by naloxone feel like this but the xylazine did it even when I awoke on my own.

Yeah happened to me twice by accident thinking my oxy was real..super lucky. Hella scary I feel you

Yeah happened to me twice by accident thinking my oxy was real..super lucky. Hella scary I feel you
That makes me happy I'm out of the opioid scene now. There wasn't all this crazy stuff like fake 30s all over back in 2012 and my boy was boy

Yeah but honestly now days they are damn near night and day if you KNOW your real 30s like a personal relationship.. I dont want anyone to think the wrong thing, definitely everything off street must be tested.