• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Festival partygoer releases shocking video of her ‘turning into a zombie’ after her d

poledriver

Bluelighter
Festival partygoer releases shocking video of her ‘turning into a zombie’ after her drink is spiked

THIS is the shocking moment a young woman was left frothing at the mouth, wetting herself and drifting in and out of consciousness after her drink was allegedly spiked at a music festival in Leeds in northern England.
Loren Froggat released footage of her grappling with the horrific effects of having drugs slipped into her drink during the festival last weekend, saying she lost control of her body in the terrifying ordeal, reports The Sun.

643e53bf0b69648e6119e53facf9d546

Speaking to the Nottingham Post, the 21-year-old said she had drunk a bottle of wine during the day — going dizzy after being approached by a man who asked to borrow a lighter.
The young woman now believes that is when the drugs were slipped into her drink.

She said: “I remember feeling suddenly quite dizzy, and after that my mind just goes completely blank.
“Once back at the tent Adam said my eyes kept rolling into the back of my head, I urinated myself, lost control of my jaw and tongue, started vomiting white frothy bile — I then went on to lose consciousness twice.”
In a video of the young woman, she can be seen gasping for air, sipping water from a bottle as she recovers.

She said it took her all night to recover — and wanted to warn others to be on their guard.
She said: “Don’t take your eye of your drink even for a second.

“I completely understand that there are people out there that want to experiment with illegal substances, but they are illegal for a reason.”
The young woman credited her fiance Adam Collins, 24, for helping her through the ordeal.

The Eastwood, Nottingham local said he feared for Loren’s life, caring for her for hours during the night.

A spokesman for West Yorkshire Police said: “Police were contacted on Monday August 28 by a caller who believed her drink may have been spiked on Saturday evening.”
There were 32 arrests at the festival overall, down by 16 last year.

A spokesman for Festival Republic, which runs the festival, said: “We are glad to hear that Loren has made a report to police with the allegation.
“In a similar situation, we would advise speaking to the nearest member of staff immediately.

“All of our 1,500 security, stewards and campsite staff on duty can reach medical control immediately for assistance and appropriate tests.”

With a video -

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...d/news-story/8e5414427c9ea7ffc6bd3ad4f955c097