• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Festival fun questions

gonzohst

Bluelighter
Hey, I'm going to try some MDMA at a festival coming up in a few weeks, I'm curious about how much I should take so I don't have a comedown that ruins the next day.
I'm thinking I'll have a few drinks the first night, not enough to get hungover.
and on day/night 2 I will take about 90mg of MDMA, do you think this is a decent dose?
and on the 3rd day I'll probably smoke some weed and have some drinks again.
and that's that

do you think its too smart? or just right?
what dose do you suggest for a first-time MDMA user who weighs 135lbs? I heard 1.5-2mg per kg so I lowballed to 90mg

How do people know 90mg of 'MDMA' on your hands enough for you to enjoy how many hours on day/night 2 ? Dosage depends on your weight, past experience and drug quality. It seems many variables still :)

I tried to get those variables out of the way in the last post :p I am 135lbs, no MDMA experience and haven't touched anything besides weed and alcohol in a long time.
The MDMA is of high quality, it will not be purchased at the festival.
I am curious about GHB as well, do you think that would be a good time at a festival? safety etc...

I'd take a little more than 90mg; perhaps 100-120mg. I know it's hr to advise less but anything under 100mg is a pretty light dose.

Make sure you test your stuff and make sure to stay hydrated.

Have fun.

Thats a great plan! Wont phase you at all most likely, although i think ur dosing is a bit low, id say just take 100mg and then wait an hour and drop another 100mg (unless the effects are already strong after first dose, most likely wont be though) this is what i did my first time rolling at a festi and it was beyond magical :) life changing

I would personally suggest a bit of a bigger starting dose also (or take an additional 50mgs) with you incase you feel you need a top up. If your drinking alcohol then I would stay away from GHB as mixing the two can have a seriously negative effect, either do one or the other but if your not experienced with GHB then stick with the alcohol as easier to dose and you probably know how much you can drink and have fun.

Okay, I'll boost up to between 100-125mg, I was concerned as this is 96% lab tested shit, and I figured the regular doses would be for regular street quality MDMA.
And I wouldn't be drinking on GHB lol, but I will see if I can get it in time for the festival