• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Festival drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostof

Greenlighter
Hello, I am going to a festival soon enough and would like to know what drugs are good? I will definetely be bringing some MDMA but don't want to do it 3 days in a row. It's a hip-hop festival. I might bring some mushrooms or LSD but I've done both only a few times and i find them to be quite intense. Maybe some 2CB or speed but I'm not sure what these are like at festivals. I have access to most things so any suggestions are great:)

Cannabis for hip hop I wouldn't bring shrooms, mdma is alright, acid maybe wouldn't be the right scene but depends on the person.
I'd stixk with mdma and cannabis personally for hip hop, you would have more options at an edm fest

what kind of music genre is it?
cannabis for hiphop and mdma for everything else
i wouldnt shroom or do lsd as those IMO are better in a controlled environment

Cannabis and maybe even some LEAN! I agree with nolys that psychedelics wouldn't really be a wise choice for a hip-hop festival. Have fun!!!!!!!!

K & maybbb mdma or mda would be the closest I would get to psychedelics @ a hip hop fest. Absolutely wouldn't consider L or shroom or even 2cb Seems to much potential for things to go not how I would want them to go. k would b a good option I.m.o tho. Or just toketh the reef w.e ya feel be safe mane

Cannabis for hip hop I wouldn't bring shrooms, mdma is alright, acid maybe wouldn't be the right scene but depends on the person.
I'd stixk with mdma and cannabis personally for hip hop, you would have more options at an edm fest

Yeah see thing is, I really don't like weed and will definitely be doing molly... so anything else you guys can think of?

Dissos, Ketamine, PCP or one of its excellent analouges, MXE ect in low doses till you get back to your tent.
Edit:
Also, booze and speed.

I'd Stay away from shrooms at hip hop festival I did an eighth at a lil Wayne/Kanye west concert and it was the worst time of my life..mdma first day, maybe some drinkin and amphetamines/cocaine on second and then a low dose of acid or 2cb on third day..well that's how I'd do it...and of course weed all 3 days

Cannabis and maybe even some LEAN! I agree with nolys that psychedelics wouldn't really be a wise choice for a hip-hop festival. Have fun!!!!!!!!
Codeine is a lame opiate look more into morphine or something stronger if your not into h (which is basically morphine with less naseua) but i agree if its not h to take it with an antihistamine. Though promethazine can be too sedating maybe hydroxyzine.

Codeine is a lame opiate look more into morphine or something stronger if your not into h (which is basically morphine with less naseua) but i agree if its not h to take it with an antihistamine. Though promethazine can be too sedating maybe hydroxyzine.

The only thing lame is YOU! Your posts are why some people hurt themselves or others from reading uneducated things on the internet. Telling people to look into morphine or heroin is the dumbest thing I've read all week. Quit posting your idiocy please!

Oh but taking codeine and promethazine is fine? Do you know what codein turns into? Please stop making yourself look stupid by talking out your ass and picking fights.

We actually don't allow "what should i take" threads, though for whatever reason I simply glossed over this a few days ago. I think it's safe to say this thread has run it's course though. Just be mindful of you're environment ie. avoiding high doses of psychs around large, noisy groups of belligerent festival goers, or avoiding heavy sedatives in events that involve activity.

As an opioid addict I don't get why anyone would want taking opioids at an event, or at least as a sole experience rather than an add-on... they're notorious for being sedating and rather dulling to the senses. Either way plan with common sense and watch your dosing. You don't wanna be "that guy" huddled up in the corner way too loaded. As far as what I would do, likely a bit of 2c-b and MDMA along with a strong opioid on the come down. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.