• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal?? Unknown Substance In It Leaving Blue Rainbow Tint?

METHADONEJUNKIE187

Greenlighter
Would like a little help about a substance that may have something else in it. Not sure where this should be posted but, I'm a little worried about swim.

Swim has been in a recovery program for awhile and has messed up lately. Swim received some stuff that was fentynal. But, swim has been having a fetynal for awhile because of the need to go up on swims medicine and at the time of the crisis swim can't. Swim uses injections only when withdrawls symptoms start to appear because swim is really trying hard to not have to resort to fentynal.

Swim has got some stuff that when he does it, the remaining stuff in the cooker looks like a blueish rainbow. Swim has never seen anything like this so swim is worried he may have took something that could hurt him. Swim took this a half hour ago.

I mean swim felt it and it felt good but leaves swim in a brain fog with a sick feeling. Not only did swim feel kind of sick swim sinuses immediately started to get dry and hurt. Along with that swims left kidney is hurting also after doing it.

Swim if just worried and wishes swim didn't have to resort to this untill he can get a dosage increase. These times have been hard for everyone including swim and his panic attacks.

If I posted this in the wrong section can you please help swim move it to the correct section. Thank You and I truelly apologize and feel embarrassed I have to post this and ask for swim.

The stuff swim seen also has somewhat a yellow tint but not like yellow yellow just a off-white tint. Not brown.

No one can tell you what you have sorry... No substance ID for that exact reason. Only a lab can ID it

Was just trying to figure out if maybe someone else has had something like swim had. That's why I asked. I was hoping someone else has had the experience or hlwould know but, thank you for the reply

Would like a little help about a substance that may have something else in it.
SWIM
Hi.
Welcome to bluelight and hope your stay is as comfortable as possible.
There are no swims here... if da man want ya he gonna get ya... where would swim be then?
What I am getting out of this is that one is dosing fent and is wondering if it is legit and/or if anyone has come to the same results, correct?
Please; for the love of *pete, please leave that shit alone.
One can get tests cheap as hell but the blue shit could be anyfreakinthing.
If ya wanna browse around and get a bit apt at navigating this site one could probably find any info on any given substance with patience... just saying BL is a hell of a database.
Be careful with whateva it is and if ya can report any findings for future discussion(s)?
Best wishes,
Ptha

I'd chuck that shit in the bin, sounds dodgy, or send it off to a lab to be tested so you know what's you've took, blue residue, what the fuck? and you're injecting it

I can't talk, I think I injected brick dust one time I got ripped off thinking it might have heroin in it, but then again it would of been a no for me if it had blue shit in, no fent about when I was a smack head luckily

You've probably injected the rest please tell us if you're okay as you've not been online since yesterday?

If you're sketched out by it toss it. We can't identify what you have. The likelihood that someone has gotten a product identical to yours is very low and even if someone had a similar product that doesn't mean they know what it is either.

I'd chuck that shit in the bin, sounds dodgy, or send it off to a lab to be tested so you know what's you've took, blue residue, what the fuck? and you're injecting it

I can't talk, I think I injected brick dust one time I got ripped off thinking it might have heroin in it, but then again it would of been a no for me if it had blue shit in, no fent about when I was a smack head luckily

You've probably injected the rest please tell us if you're okay as you've not been online since yesterday?
I did inject it and I didn't die. I wanted to get back because I know even though people don't know someone on a personal level doesn't mean they don't care.

Right now I'm more scared that I have covid then the drugs. My lungs feel like there swimming in a pool but no water

Oh no, have you got any other symptoms? Temp, cough, sore throat, loss of taste and smell? Not sure of other symptoms as they keep adding more, I'm trying not to watching anything about it, as I was I was about to loose my shit as got obsessed checking news and Google etc constantly

When did this lung thing happen? If no other symptoms it might be a different lung thing, do you smoke cigarettes or weed? Or vape as lots of bad fake tobacco and vape liquid going around?

Where you live, I'm in the UK

Blue color could just be grinded up cheapo generic benedryls.