• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

fentynal blotter iv

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
I know that ot sounds stupid trying to shoot up blottter paper.
Obviously I want to somehow figure out a method of getting the fent off it.

I know it can be done ,iv read quite a few things on it but have not came across a solid method.

Last time I had fent blotters I just put water in a,spoon let it sit for about ten minutes and no it did not work .I didnt really think it would.but I cant think of the ways people on the internet who say they have done did it.

I also,know,the,dangers of iv fent,if yyou are going to comment on me playing with fire I do apprecoate because,after all this websitee is alot of harm reduction and if you take ur time to comment on it you are a thoughtful human being but I have iv fent patches and powder many times.

Make 'windowpanes' with it, if you must. Gelatin & glycerol (the latter to make it bendy - not rigid or you end up with broken windowpanes).

I most strongly advise you that fentanyl is playing with fire. I know tooooo many people who pulled a blue with that stuff. A lot of risk for a 20 minute high. I know chemists who got such a big habit that at night, they had to wake every 20 minutes to snort more. Never use alone & try to get naloxone - I'm sure it's available. If you can't find any, I can send you some (Estonian) in nice yellow boxes. Only problem is that there is no pin in the box so I habitually open them & put an orange top in.