• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Fentynal and Cocaine Strange feelings after shooting speedballs...

Th3DŕuģsLiķ3M3

Greenlighter
I've been an IV drug use for some time now. The last dozen times or so that I get a registered hit with a decent size speedball I start to see colors and hear the helicopters at first but then it turns into a more robotic type sound. My body also feels very heavy. It feels similar to a large nitrous hit. My plug hasn't changed his stuff. Was wondering if anyone else had experienced this, cause it's not pleasant. Thanks!

I've been an IV drug use for some time now. The last dozen times or so that I get a registered hit with a decent size speedball I start to see colors and hear the helicopters at first but then it turns into a more robotic type sound. My body also feels very heavy. It feels similar to a large nitrous hit. My plug hasn't changed his stuff. Was wondering if anyone else had experienced this, cause it's not pleasant. Thanks!
I had the craziest speedball last night, it was one of the ones that even while pulling out the needle, u know it's too much and you're probably going to die... Idk if you experienced that but the most fucked up part is that when it's over, u now think that was amazing, like top 3 highs of ur life. Anyway last night.... Too much, I knew it was a lot and I'm beating myself up for being such a dumbass. So seconds after I shot it, I was on my back, my bed at least, my head was rapidly going back and forth, I lost all control of my body and my head got faster and faster, back and forth until it started lifting straight up and then down, got faster until I thought my neck was gonna break. It felt like hrs but probably was 5 min.... I have no idea how I didn't die!! Is that not the most fucked up shit?? So, have you ever had scary, weird speedball adventures?

Be very careful, fent brings death on swift wings to all who imbibe. Unknown dosages when 2 mg may be fatal?? Please be safe, we hope you stay alive long enough to be part of the community. (which you are already so thanks)

I appreciate that, I'm probably only alive cuz of the huge amount of oxys I took so early in my life, I seem to have a unbelievable tolerance... It's a scary thing though, it just takes one funky bag. I don't think anyone will be able to relate to that speedball I asked about, if anyone actually went through the same experience, not likely they're here to talk about it. I just started microdosing Suboxone, pray that this approach works for me, thanks for the kind words

Speedballs were dangerous enough when it was heroin/cocaine. But I imagine fentanyl kicks up the risks a lot more. Also makes me wonder if a speedball with fentanyl is as enjoyable as it is with heroin. If the cocaine can keep you conscious I wonder if it is as warm. I guess I will never know first hand.

Please don't shoot speedballs of cocaine and fentanyl if you value your life. It was bad enough back in the day, but it's straight killing off a generation now. I have personally felt the sting.

That's my best advice to you or anyone reading or considering. If you're in too deep, go to detox/rehab and possibly start maintenance meds such as Buprenorphine or Methadone.