• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Withdrawals | I'm Back!

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Approaching 60 hours after last dose.

I'm 20, had done opiates a very few times sporatically throughout highschool but xame to the concusion that'd i'd go to the deepest pits of that misery. These were the days of actual scripted opiates.

Nowaday, the only thin you can find, is pressed M30 Roxicets that use fent and fent analogues as the SOLE active ingredient.

I had no clue at that time so i did it here and there and it was whatever.

One week I got paid and bought a bunch of blues and coke and binged fat for a weed while working mabual labor lol.

Then I ran out of money. I couldnt have been addicted i gad only been doing it daily for a week! I had no correlation between the blues and my anxiety. It was the most intense energy liftinganxiety where you just moan and cry and flop like a fish out of water from your RLS.

The anxiety persisted for two days. No other symptoms just INTENSE panic attacks hyperventilating etc. BUT STILL I did not know it was from the blues bc i had barely been doing them in my head.

But then that's when I realized. I've ordered at LEAST 3 blues on EVERY order from my plug.

Once I found out I was addicted I got real scared. I felt trapped. Im addicted to FENTANYL? The shit people die from every day when cut with heroin?

It waa too late to realize then. My addiction spiraled up a little. dosing 6-7 times a day doing about 1.5-2 blues a day depending on if I was actively tapering or not.

I'm now approaching hour 60 since last dose. First day was HELLLL. Nothing I ever wanna go thru again.

It started with anxiety. Then alot of anxiety. Then I'm sweating and freezing and way too hot but way too freezing, flopping around moaning. Extreme depression. Got so bad with the panic that I went to the ER. prescribed me 10 0.5 mg ativans which arent reall shit to someone with a perm gaba tolerance.

Now if I could say just ONE thing only... It would be benzos (used responsibly) are a LIFE SAVER. I'd pop one, swish it down with a shot of whiskey to potentate it and then boom anxiety gone in 10-30 mins.

Today is day three, I dont feel much of anything except lethargy, major hunger, and heavy limb.

Medictions used in my detox, (St Johns wart (day 2 for tremors), Ibuprofen (i use at least 1000-1500 mg a day [ik thats bad], Clonidine Path (To recude withdrawal symptoms.

feel oretty fine rnr kinda....

Requip works AMAZING for RLS. Normally I get horrible RLS when im WD'ing from opiates, but never had it once. Magnesium can help with muscle spasms, so that might help. Sometimes people get confused between RLS and that. Because they are extremely similar.

Wish you the best of luck. Stay strong, its not easy! Kratom can help with WDs too. Its made mine virtually pain free (for the most part). Im just tapering that down now and should be done by Friday.