• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl, When is it safe to use again?

DividedSchizoMind

Bluelighter
Fentanyl and physical recovery, When is it safe to use again?

Hi, got 4 bottles of spray fentanyl. During the second one i started to feel so sick that i got the feeling that these R withdrawl symptoms. When the ffeaver and constant feelin of cold and same time sweating passed a little i took 2x sprays just tomake sure that this is indeed something other than common cold. symptoms got worse and passed after 12hour or so.
How long do i have to keep from using that i can use randomly without sickness?
Can i store them bottles in a freezer? I guess its some kinda salt liquid, not sure.
Thnx.

Last edited:
It's not withdrawal if these symptoms are occuring immediately, post-administration. This could mean a few different things. There could be something wrong with your drugs. Maybe they're no good or maybe you are just no compatible or otherwise allergic to this stuff.

Am I understanding your situation correctly, or are you implying that using the fentanyl is restarting you on an already present dependence/withdrawal cycle?

I meant to say.. soon after the effects have faded away.. let say in the next morning (and after a week and a half constant usage) comes the fever... and if I waited out the fever.. then redosed.. soon came the fever again.

..if these symptoms r just regular flu.. How do I recognize the early real sympoms and know when to stop.. any guide lines or TIPS?
Thnx

Although I have no exp w/ it, fent from what I've heard has a very short half life...meaning if you were physically dependent on them u would most likely feel w/d Pretty soon atleast sooner than opes I've had experience w/....If you're finding when u dose it gets rid of the symptoms only to return some hours later it's most likely w/d. If symptoms persist or get worse immediately after an adequate dosing I would think it is something else.

well it gets rid of the symptoms only to return some hours later. So w/d R nasty cold like state... for a long period of time.

Deff sounds like w/d's but like I said I have no exp w/ fent so I'm interested in what other ppl have to say on this. In the meantime & interest in possibly boosting ur outlook try to take comfort in the fact I long for the w/d's u mention as compared to h or methadone w/d's I had. Chill sweat elephant on chest body jerkin RLS constant nausea stickin my finger down throat every 5 mins zero sleep writhing on bathroom floor in agony lol only thing gave moments relief was hot tub hot shower or benzo lol best of luck man it really sounds like mild w/d I'd exp off oxy but like I said don't take my word for it I have no 1st hand exp w/ fent it's just my educated guess based on my exp & knowledge of w/d. Best of luck man

Fentanyl withdrawals are really short 4-5 days I'm not talking about the patches though. I think you can get away with using twice a week but I recommend tossing the bottles if you are adamant about not going through WD again