• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl roa

X4nM4n420

Greenlighter
Hey so I have a bit of fentanyl free base powder l, I have a decent opiate tolerance.. I can do like 150mg H and just start yo nod, and a for pills 80mg oxy gets me nicr and 16mg hydro hydromorphone.. If I mix them 40mv and 8mg is good

What is a good dose to use for first time!?
To get it as close as possible to accurate I was going to use my 0.001g scale and a scale out 0.001g and that woild be roughly 1000mcg so I would split it as equality as I could into 15 lines (15 because its not accurate 1000mcg so incase its over I wwnt to be safe) hopefully around 100mcg each and get I'd split 1 line into 4 to hsve 25mcg doses..

Once I grt to this point, what is the best ROA?

You're not going to be able to weigh out 0.001 g unless you have a 200$ lab grade scale. Look up volumetric measuring to make a solution of 1 mg/ml making 1000 ug every ml using vitamin c or citric acid to create a water soluble salt form with the citric acid probably can't the best choice.

When you work with the fentanyl put out tinfoil over wax paper as a work space in case you spill any. Work on tile on a hard floor so if you spill a liquid solution you can clean it rather than it getting stuck in the carpet waiting to kill whoever absorbs whatever lurks be it a dog sniffing the carpet, your parent walking barefoot over it, or your little baby sibling crawling over it then licking their hand. I don't think you realize how dangerous pure fentanyl powder is.

Do not leave any skin exposed, cover your month and nose with a mask, and your eyes with glasses or goggles when you work with the powder fentanyl. Clean your space after. Have someone in the house check on you while working on the fentanyl to make sure you don't accidentally ingest working on it or OD. Keep a few mg worth of narcan around.

Honestly though you obviously don't know what you're doing and should double bag the fentanyl bag and mark the outside can as"Warning, Dangerous, Biohazard" and then go dispose of it at a hazardous materials disposal bin either at a pharmacy or hospital. Do not flush it down the toilet and kill whatever comes in contact with it.

.... I was going to use my 0.001g scale and a scale out 0.001g and that woild be roughly 1000mcg so I would split it as equality as I could into 15 lines.....

You cant make lines(or even bumps for that matter) out of 1000mics(ONE milligram)...

I agree that volumetric dosing and safety precautions are absolutely crucial for fent and its analogues.....

With all due respect, going by how much H you "can do" and how much oxy "gets you nice" it really doesnt sound like you have much(more than some, less than others) of a tolerance/habit so please take tacodudes advice on safety AND do some research AND be sober if you decide to to experiment.

You're not going to be able to weigh out 0.001 g unless you have a 200$ lab grade scale.

Tack an extra zero then double.

OP, this is worse than all the other threads I ranted in. They are at least measuring things around 100mg, and think if their kitchen scale says 131.5mg, they really have 131.5mg, and not anywhere between 110 and 150mg.

You think your $20 WalMart kitchen scale that says 1mg, can actually measure 1mg of matter. If you were actually in possession of these things, you'd know that's just stupid.

Not because none of you except Taco and Produk by proxy understands significant figures, accuracy v. precision, or linear range; it's because you cannot literally see 100ug of mass. Maybe 100ug of hydrogen gas in a tiny balloon. Your eyes cannot see what you propose to divide.

So, not only do you not have fentanyl powder (I can tell because you're alive), you don't even have kittylitter with a drop of fentanyl you bought on some dark net exchange, or you would have already measured out a trace snowflake to get 1mg.

Or maybe you do have some genuine stuff, it's just, you don't even have a scale you've used before, or you'd know how ridiculous your proposal is to cut into 25ug lines.

Not just sober, but not alone. If you od you won't have time to react

Thanx for adding that....

The sober part was pertaining to handling/making a solution...

I didnt even think to mention(my fault in taking for granted) how critical "safety in numbers" is...

Sorry nothing yiu said made any sense? How do what I have is not even fentanyl or even kitty litter with a trade of fentanyl?

And how are people asking 100mg better? I have a $80 0.001 g scale. Which was hoping would be close enough to actually dose 1000mcg so that I coild divide it into 10

You have an $80 kitchen scale with a number in the single milligram column, not a milligram scale.

Why haven't you used it then? Go, right now, measure out exactly 1.0mg of some sugar, or table salt. Now divide it into ten parts.

I don't believe you have anything, because you clearly haven't tried to put 1mg worth of something on that scale, and looked at it, and asked your self, "how do I divide this tiny snowflake into 10 equal portions? What tool could I use to make such microscopic lines? How can I order the dust mites to do my bidding and divide my drugs for me, one dose at a time?"

It's not even about your scale, it's just not a thing a person can physically, actually do.

What should also go through your mind:
So you chop up your single milligram of potent opioid, into ten "lines", walk away to call your friends, come back and find you can't tell which speck of dust was your line and which is just a speck of dust.

Hopefully the speck of dust you lose after a slight breeze isn't actually 0.7mg, or seven doses, flitting about in your bedroom, too small to see apart from the regular bits of dandruff and desperation, waiting to alight on your cat, who will then eat it when cleaning, or maybe on your little brother.

Yeah dude if you have pure fent powder then what you are trying to do is extremely dangerous, my experience with fent recently other than using the gel patches have came from the light blue fent pressed m box 30s that asshole dealers have been trying to pass off as real roxy. Needless to say research was done and can confirm they were straight fent. To gauge the potency and in fear of snorting even too little and possibly o.d.ing i crushed it up and put the littliest amount possible to be vaporized on foil to start off. Well all it took was that one little hit and istantly sent me up to the clouds with a fat nod and i was seriously scared cuz ive never gotten that high soo fast off of soo little(first time smoking fent too as ive only chewed the patches before) i had to keep up my breathing. I was just amazed that the fake fent pressed roxys could even be vaporized and smoked like the real blues, i was half expecting it not not work or be inactive due to the smallest amount i put on foil but man was i wrong. That was fucking intense. Please listen to these people here and be smart and dont do anything stupid! I imagine i would have o.d.ed putting even a quarter of the crushed pill on and smoking it.

What fraction of the pill? 1/4? 1/10? 1/100? That sounds scary as hell knowing how some people use multiple 30s at once

tacodude, bro it was literally a little less than 1/4 of the pill and i guess that specific piece had all the fent. But it's fucking crazy cuz i'm hearing sooo much of how theres such a huge spread of fent being pressed into them with some with maybe littke amounts to some having a significant amount in them! Enough for a little to probably even kill someone:/ i was lucky cuz the batch i got was the high potent spread where if i would have snorted half or less i could be dead.

I've heard they are pressed with a lot, but have never seen an amount. So would it be safe to say it was around the range of 1/8 (0.5/4 essentially) to 1/10 (0.4/4 essentially). That would be around 3.75 mg oc at 1/8 or 3 mg at 1/10 so to be the strong is crazy. I'm guessing you have somewhat of a tolerance? Try not to use them as they will shoot your tolerance up. From my one experience with whatever analog sold as maf (probably fuf) I ended up having one day of super big tolerance after 1 week going through 2 grams of what was 1/10 the potency of actual fent.

Ok yeah that makes sense now. I didn't realize the majority had that much in them but wow i am lucky i am alive. I mean i don't really have a tokerance to fent or any opiates really since prior i hadn't used any in over several months and the last time i chewed a piece of a patch was 2014....so you can say i was eager, oblivious, and lucky. Its just i felt amazing with that hit being smoked but knew anymore hits i would have carefully had to control my breathing and be on more alert. Should i just toss the rest?

I meant 3 grams of oxycodone if it was that fraction of a 30 mg oxycodone pill. I have no clue the amount of fentanyl in them as stated.