• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl question...

wgmontgomery

Greenlighter
Forgive me if this has been covered; I did search before posting...
I am in pain mgt (~10 years) & am on fent 50 ug/hr gel patches. The last two fell off; I tried to tape the very last one on to no avail.
Because of Labor Day I can not see my Dr unttil Wed. What's the best ROA to use the remaining gel & how? I d/n want to waste it but dread pain & WD.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Don't just do this without doing some extensive research first but I've read about people putting those patches in their mouths on here, but being super careful not to fall asleep like that. Also if it's the gel can't you chase it off of foil like black tar H? Not too experienced with fent just thought I'd share those ROAs with you in case you didn't already know.

Yes you cut a strip off the patch. Stick to tinfoil and heat the strip from above to detach the plastic from the drug. Then you do it like h, chasing the smoke. I had a girlfriend OD doing 4 blasts off a sticky. Narcan brought her back. Be very careful as you don't know what amount has been absorbed by your skin and what is left on the patch. Just take it slow and pace yourself between hits.

Fentanyl - DANGEROUS AS CAN BE

Forgive me if this has been covered; I did search before posting...
I am in pain mgt (~10 years) & am on fent 50 ug/hr gel patches. The last two fell off; I tried to tape the very last one on to no avail.
Because of Labor Day I can not see my Dr unttil Wed. What's the best ROA to use the remaining gel & how? I d/n want to waste it but dread pain & WD.
Thanks!

My son came home in a box yesterday. Fentanyl overdose. Dont fuck with it.

My son came home in a box yesterday. Fentanyl overdose. Dont fuck with it.
He is already dependant on the fentanyl and is asking how he can more effectively use the drug. Telling him not to use it is pointless here. I'm sorry for your son but you can OD on pretty much anything without proper education or now knowing what you're doing when using the drugs.

He is already dependant on the fentanyl and is asking how he can more effectively use the drug. Telling him not to use it is pointless here. I'm sorry for your son but you can OD on pretty much anything without proper education or now knowing what you're doing when using the drugs.

Yeah, there's no question fentanyl and it's analogues are very dangerous, but we are here for harm reduction that can save peoples lives through education.

I just wanted to say that I've read this, but unfortunately don't have any knowledge that would be helpful and/or safe to give. For the record, folks use the patches in a variety of ways and I would recommend combing the forums to figure out the best way for you. At any rate, don't worry, as you still have usable Fentanyl in those patches. The problem is that there are just too many variables involved in using these patches in ways other than directed and I don't want to hurt anybody.

Its not really made as much as a mark in the UK yet as it has in the US,there have been some ODs but not a regular thing,I didn't realize it could be as dangerous smoking it,not known of anyone in the city I live dying from it,it will no doubt start to creep in more,just hope people have an idea what they're dealing with,time will tell.

Not sure how many are out there on patches,nobody I know is.