• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl pressed 30s.smoking

Mdnytmayhem

Greenlighter
Can I make the ashes smokable again. Is it possible? Will I get anything out of it?

I see no point. Smoking fentynal is dangerous unless you are a well-seasoned addict.

Way too many folks have died chasing the nod as if it was heroin. I find eating it to be more viable because I know how strong the effects are based on what I have consumed. Smoking is a blast and some lose track of the time and their doses. That's my take sorry I can't help more.

Can I make the ashes smokable again. Is it possible? Will I get anything out of it?
In general, no. There are no drugs left within the ashes, especially if the ash is grey/white.

I will admit that one time I ran out of weed and smoked a bunch of ashes. Smoked 10 bowls of compressed ash. I did get very very very slight effects, but then I was covered in ashes, horrible taste in my mouth, headache and a huge sense of disappointment in myself.

K.upie 3g3fentanylu i gdzies2g jakiegoś dobrego mocnego opioidy. I proszę jeszcze o jakieś mocne benzo bo klonazepam nie działa już tak ok 20g. Dzięki i czekam