• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl powder - how do I dose this safely?

Pestilence89

Greenlighter
Hi guys.

Sorry to bother you all, but I would rather be safe than sorry. My missus is in a lot of pain (sciatica, herniated disc and scoliosis) and tramadol doesn't touch the side (even at a 400mg dose).
I have Acetylfentanyl, 0.2/200mg. I'm wondering how I can divide this and place inside empty capsules so that they can be the equivalent of around 50-100mg tramadol. I have a scale that goes to 0.001g. I'm very aware that fentanyl can be dangerous if caution is not taken. I can't find much information on the net about powder format and do not want to smoke it. I would prefer to ingest in capsule format, but other suggestions may be considered. My main concern is ensuring she is not in pain anymore. I will possibly use for recreational purposes and as stated we both have a moderate-high tolerance to tramadol, although I am not sure if that would translate into a moderate dose for all opiates since we don't use oxy or anything like that because of the price.

If you could help, myself and my missus would be very grateful.

Mix 15 mg with 15 ml water. Make sure it fully dissolves.... Maybe 14 ml water 1 ml vodka to preserve and help mix. 1 ml of this solution would be 1000 MCG. Shake the solution before drawing from it always with a 1 ml insulin syringe to accurately measure doses of 100 MCG or less. If you use 30 ml to 15 mg you have 500 MCG per ml. This method is called liquid volumetric measuring.

I don't know dosing of that compound so I can't tell you were to start. Make sure you research the appropriate dose before deciding on one.

^This is the way to go
You could wear gloves and a mask while handling the stuff, just to be safe
Read this thread for more information about dosage, LD50 etc http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...Analogues-Thread-Acetylfentanyl-Butyrfentanyl
Start as low as possible and titrate yourself up
Fentanyl and it's analogous will skyrocket your tolerance, wear off pretty fast (fentanyl is like the opioid equivalent of crack) and easily can kill you, so rethink twice before using

jumping from tramadol to fent is just mad. cant you get something else like DHC, morphine, oxy, methadone etc.? if you use fent your tolerance will be fucked, it wears off quickly and you'll plough through that 200mg and be in a world of pain when you run out.

dissolving it in water is the way to go. be careful measuring and dosing, wear gloves etc.

After taking into consideration the other comments that were made I've decided it's best to put this away for now and to seek an alternative drug for pain relief. I knew fentanyl was strong, but I don't want to wreck our tolerances with reckless behaviour. I will see if I can find some affordable oxy or morphine. The main reasoning I went with fentanyl in the first place is the low price, and the difficulty of finding decent priced oxys too. Thank you all who have chimed in, appreciate it.