• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Fentanyl patch extract forIV use

Kattzcloudz

Greenlighter
Can anyone please detail and explain the process to break down a fentanyl patch and shoot it safely for me? Please? My boyfriend knew how to do it and always did the process part and he’s in jail and I need help. I do not need anyone telling me not to do it or that I’m stupid because it’s dangerous… like obviously. But I’m an addict and this is a harm reduction website and I’m going to attempt this with or without help so I’d really appreciate some advice please…. I would like to be as safe as possible while doing my stupid, dangerous thing. lol. Please keep any comments about anything OTHER than how to safely extract it for IV use to yourself. Every addict has their ways and I hate that this is mine but it is what it is. Please help??

Cant condone it and not able to give adequate advice here so appolagies but the best I can do is direct you to older threads about this/similar. If there is any chance you may use another ROA I must and can only suggest that but as you said you will do what you will do and so will most.

Please do some research into IV methods and sanitary use if your not as experienced there either but again this is just harm reduction there is no "safe" way to do any of this best of luck.