• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl overdose

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
Okay so back in 2021 I was on a crack binge and the guy I was with and myself bought some crack and a bag of dope for the comedown. We went back to his place and we were sitting in his living room and I smoked the crack I bought and as I was geeking and starting to come down I sniffed the bag of dope to level it out. The high hit me like a train and I have never been that high off sniffing one bag of Heroin. I looked at the guy I was with and I said I needed some water because I felt like the consciousness was being slipped out of me .

He told me to go to the kitchen and get water, so as I was getting up I fell back down on the couch, and said I couldn't walk. Next thing I know I woke up on a stretcher going into an ambulance. They said I overdosed and that I was completely blue.

The guy I was with told me the story he said I lost consciousness and that I completely stopped breathing and I turned blue, he said he smacked me as hard as he could, then he put ice cubes on my private area. He then took me off the couch and on the floor he started to give me mouth to mouth CPR and chest compressions so I wouldn't end up in a coma or brain dead from lack of oxygen.

He said the paramedics gave me 3 shots of Narcan before I woke up. As I was in the ambulance I felt like I was losing consciousness again and I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. The paramedics said keep them open because if the Narcan wears off I'll overdose again. I freaked out and forced my eyes to stay open. The next day I went to detox and I tested positive for Fentanyl.

Seems the same story over and over.
Happened to me 6-8 months ago. But I was also on a very low dose of bnz.
Had two nasal narcan and an IV with CPR to push the narcan through my veins.
I finally woke up confused af....
How freakin sad that we know we are chasing death and do it anyway.
Not sure where to go from here but thanks for being here.
<3

Seems the same story over and over.
Happened to me 6-8 months ago. But I was also on a very low dose of bnz.
Had two nasal narcan and an IV with CPR to push the narcan through my veins.
I finally woke up confused af....
How freakin sad that we know we are chasing death and do it anyway.
Not sure where to go from here but thanks for being here.
<3
Yeah it is a crazy thing, hopefully it ends with the Fentanyl but by the looks of it, it isn't. I'm currently in a program and a guy overdosed in the bathroom just an hour ago, he was laid out and his eyes were rolling to the back of his head, they gave him 4 nasal spray Narcan then he woke up