• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl or white powder heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tme

Greenlighter
So my friend sold me what she said is China white(never done before) from the east coast an when I smoked It on some foil it tasted like I smoked a Roxie. So my question is if she just sold me fentanyl? I've been a black tar user for years so I'm skeptical that what I was sold was dope! I'm new to blue light an have been searching google for hours with no avail. So if this has been asked before I'm sorry I couldn't find it an figured I'd just ask. Thanks

Welcome to Bluelight Tme, happy to have you!

Now, as for the main purpose of your thread, sorry to have to tell ya man, but BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement) strictly forbids substance ID. BL is an HR (Harm Reduction) centered website, and with this in mind, the subject matter of your thread discussed in such a manner is actually shown to work contrary to our most important and deeply held top goal here (HR)- in fact, it poses MULTIPLE different threats to the success of our goal, our members (and lurkers), their health, even lives. Nobody over the internet could possibly ID the substance you possess with anything resembling certainty, and it would be irresponsible on both the giving and receiving end of an exchange of this nature or implication. Anything suggested in such a discussion could hold the qualitative (accuracy/HR/etc) value only of a wild guess- at best.
Wild guesses result in deaths, or countless other various possibilities of consequences ranging in severity. As much as I (or any other BLer) would love to assist you in identifying your substance at hand and get you properly informed in order to use your substance more safely, this is sadly, simply a fundamental impossibility and my concern for you and my wish not to contribute to your death are more highly regarded and prioritized.
The absolute best advice I can offer you in good conscience and any degree of certainty is to utilize professional (scientific) substance testing center/organization/resource, and to refrain using any more of this unknown mystery substance until all appropriate testing has concluded and you know the results. If you are unwilling to do this, then the matter (and particular course of action) becomes much simpler- you dispose of your stash (PROPERLY!) and don't purchase it again.

Sorry I can't offer anything else in this bit, but it would be a clear (and harmful) violation of the rules, and of my personally very deeply held sense (and love) of HR. It did initially puzzle me as well, but after real contemplation, realized that there are indeed actually SEVERAL very legitimate angles to this matter, most of which strongly indicate the risk/danger/harm associated with this far outweigh the occasional positive results and helpfulness, and firmly support and reinforce this current policy approach, which I grew to agree with as better knowledge and understanding of the matter was gained- and hope you can manage same.

What I can tell you though is that the name "China White" has generally been used most in association with fentanyl over time (to my knowledge/experience). But this fact really holds little (if any at all) value anymore with the basically unlimited selection of RC's available to everyone these days....let alone very numerous quantity of fentanyl ANALOGUES (which still barely only make up a tiny portion of RC opioids, and of RC's in general)! I strongly suspect a great variety of RC's are being referred to and sold as "China White"- in fact, without a doubt! So, absolutely no way at all for you to know without having it professionally tested.

On one last note pertaining to the part of your comment using your BTH use to gauge effects of your mystery substance- and of pure diacetylmorphine itself, this is not at all an accurate method, because you must realize BTH is an incredibly crude product. If you've never read up on the actual contents of BTH, I highly recommend you do, pretty interesting stuff. Point is, heroin and BTH produce very unique effects and experiences in relation to one another due to the fact that BTH is actually a mixture of many different opioids as impurities/byproducts, where heroin is.....well, diacetylmorphine lol. Funny thing is just how mixed general opinion/preference is within the community of folks who've had both and the thought that dirty shit can be preference over a pure legend as often as it is (also seen within the meth community- some folks preferring old school dirty ass biker speed product full of impurities and byproducts such as amphetamine and others within the class- over the new, highly pure actual methamphetamine product widely available through much of certain US turf) haha, humans certainly are strange.

Anyway, due to the main subject matter, I believe your thread will be closed by mods at any time now, who may also direct you to the BLUA (which actually may be of help to you anyway)- but hopefully my post holds some value to you, whether presently perceivably so or through possibly affected future experience- even if you're disappointed I could not offer more in the way of IDing your particular substance, I did put forth effort to at leastaddress other matters of interest and relation to your post as a whole to my best ability while still actively observing and respecting HR, so I hope I have managed to be of some help to you at least, and if there's anything else at all now or in the future, my door's always open if you choose to reach out- I'm always more than happy to help anyone and strive to always do so in the best way possible to my abilities and putting forth true effort stemming from genuine care for the individual, as well as my dedication to HR and love of promoting/spreading it within our people and society as a whole.

Again, welcome to BL, and I hope this rule/limitation is not too great of a barrier or discouragement to you utilizing the very great and powerful tool this place, and the collection of incredible minds (really some certain around here hold unbelievable intelligence and knowledge) within it, is. An extraordinarily vast (perhaps endless even?) wealth of knowledge, experience, intelligence, care, answers and advice (and so much more)- indeed resides within this amazing place always begging to be tapped, and I hope we'll begin seeing your face around here regularly. There is so much good to gain here in more ways than a single individual could ever know. It is absolutely worth every single moment, action, effort or other sacrifice given to it or the community. Plus, there's never a lack of any form of entertainment. Making for an incredibly eternally beneficial source of info, entertainment, and socialization. I love it all.
*Please take my advice on your mystery substance seriously, with real consideration....some shit really is NOT AT ALL worth carelessly/recklessly playing with.....and this quality is definitely applicable to your situation here. Use head or risk dead.

Best of luck, kind regards,

-PA

Last edited:
Yeah no one can answer that question here, sorry there just is no way to know for certain, even if there was a picture of video of it.

I hope you are aware that if it is fentanyl it may be much stronger than what you are used to. Chances are that if it contains fentanyl it isn't 100% fent otherwise you would probably have ODed, I've been told the difference between dosing right and overdosing can be the difference of grains of salt when it comes to fentanyl powder.

If its giving you crazy nods and you feel like it is stronger than tar it is probably fentanyl laced would be my guess... just be really fucking careful regardless heroin is some dangerous shit, as I hope you understand.

Try to snort a little matchhead sized bump and wait 15 minutes, I'd you're nodding super crazy off a tiny bit it's more than likely fentanyl IMO.

I'm sorry buddy, but we don't do drug identification here on Bluelight. It's not because we don't want to, it's because it is totally impossible. Even if we were physically with you, it would be impossible. To find the answer you want, you would need to have your dope tested in a lab.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.