• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl. My opinion.

swimming.since.99

Bluelighter
While I am dependant on benzos, I am not dependant on opioids and not planning to be, and I have no tolerance. I decided to experiment with Fentanyl as my first opioid. I have read that opioids, especially potent ones give a lot of nausea and that itching is also a common side effect.

To my suprise none of that happened when I used fentanyl. There were zero side effects.

First time I used it, I took a 200mcg Fentora tab, ROA was buccal. I was quite suprised, there was no euphoria, only a mild, benzo-like buzz and noticeable numbing, both short lived. I waited some time after that and decided to try again.

Second time I used it, I took a x2 Fentora tabs a total of 400mcg, ROA was the same. This time I got a strong stimulating high, very nice euphoria, and very strong pain relief, which was followed by a bit of nodding.

Third time I used it (yesterday), I took x3 Fentora tabs, a total of 600mcg, ROA was the same. The euphoria was VERY strong, also strong stimulation, strong pain relief, but also... These effects last longer than the previous times, along with very noticeable and heavy respiratory depression, this was followed by uncontrollable nodding (after the initial 3h high) even a very large dose of Ritalin couldn't stop the nodding.

Overall, a nice drug, but not something I would use every day.
P.S. In my opinion 600mcg is the max safe limit. Anything above will be dangerous or lethal to a non tolerant person.
Hope this helped.

SWIM

Fentanyl as your first opiate? thats wild.. as a long time opiate user, if it was up to me, I wouldn't classify fentanyl as an opiate. The feeling fentanyl gives isn't anything like other opiates(oxycodone, heroin, hydrocodone, hydromorphone/dilaudid, etc). Especially when injected, fentanyl knocks you unconscious for a period, you wake up and have a SLIGHT opiate buzz but that's it, it's hard to believe it's even an opiate, it feels more like a tranquilizer or like anesthesia than it does an opiate. Appreciate the post and your experience with the drug though, I just highly don't recommend if you're wanting to try opiates.