• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl mbox 30s

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Hello...so I I've been a member here on blue light for 10 years now . So I'm no rookie lol. Anyways I live in Arizona and we probably have the biggest problem out of all the states with these blues. I was a IV Heroin addict for two years then switched to smoking these blues off foil. Literally because I cannot find real heroin anywhere! Well anyways I want to get off these but the withdrawl is just too much... :( The longest I've gone was 60 hours and I was literally wanting to die at that point. Suboxone doesn't help and I currently won't be able to enroll at the methadone clinic for at least two weeks from now...oh also my current habit is 5-6 pills a day on average. Any other tips and ideas? Thank you so much..

Last edited:
Sorry that you got sucked into the worst epidemic Phoenix has ever seen. Unfortunately there is almost nothing that is going to make you feel better short of the methadone. The subs will eventually work but it's going to be a slow and steady process with them. First of all you have to wait 3 or 4 days before you induct and then it's with low doses multiple times a day.

I mean you can take other pharmaceuticals to get relief. Benzos, other opioid painkillers, gaba stuff like lyrica and gabapentin, muscle relaxers..........all comfort drugs but hard to get a hold of ( without a script ). Kratom extracts MIGHT help but doubtful.

It's not just the fent but the other tranquilizers and chemicals that Mexico is processing them with. They press them by the millions wth legal precursors that they are importing daily. And unless you know what chemicals they are using you have no idea how to begin to detox. The reason that you, and 50,000 other people are stuck on them is because they are nearly impossible to get off of because the WD is so horrible. And that's just the way they like it. They got everyone hooked with very cheap chemicals and they bring in major quantities daily to ensure that you never get off. People try and detox and they just can't do it. People go to detox, get feeling better and the first thing they do is go get another one right away. That's how strong the pull is to do them. Some people are doing between 15 and 20 a day because as soon as they wake up from the nod they have to do another one.

The Mexicans knew exactly what to press when the good H dried up and they are laughing all the way to the bank. I'm sorry that you had to be another victim. The only thing you can really do is to keep doing them until you can get on methadone. I know that is a stupid solution but because of the nature of the chemicals that you have been ingesting methadone is about the only thing that is going to help. Or the subs will help but it's the waiting for them to work that makes everyone give up before it can. If you can tough it out for a few days and low dose the subs several times a day.......it will help.

I feel for ya man. Those blues created the worst addiction. Worse than even crack. Or maybe on par with crack.

Hello Ovo1024,

I am in the Phoenix area too. I started the blue pills to get me through my withdrawal symptoms when I ran out of my monthly oxy prescription.
I unfortunately screwed up and failed a drug test at my pain management doctor that I’ve been seeing for years. I don’t know what to do at this point?! The blue pills are too expensive. I don’t think I will be able to find a new pain management doctor now that I got the one failed drug test.
I wondered if you’d explain how you are able to get methadone? Do you have a doctor that helps you?
I wish I could give you some advice and I’m sorry I am asking you for help when you’re clearly here to get help yourself. I really am clueless when it comes to this stuff so I really am sorry to ask.
Hope you’re feeling well.
Thank you in advance : )

Hello Ovo1024,

I am in the Phoenix area too. I started the blue pills to get me through my withdrawal symptoms when I ran out of my monthly oxy prescription.
I unfortunately screwed up and failed a drug test at my pain management doctor that I’ve been seeing for years. I don’t know what to do at this point?! The blue pills are too expensive. I don’t think I will be able to find a new pain management doctor now that I got the one failed drug test.
I wondered if you’d explain how you are able to get methadone? Do you have a doctor that helps you?
I wish I could give you some advice and I’m sorry I am asking you for help when you’re clearly here to get help yourself. I really am clueless when it comes to this stuff so I really am sorry to ask.
Hope you’re feeling well.
Thank you in advance : )
Just walk into methadone clinic or call make an appointment no biggie

Sorry that you got sucked into the worst epidemic Phoenix has ever seen. Unfortunately there is almost nothing that is going to make you feel better short of the methadone. The subs will eventually work but it's going to be a slow and steady process with them. First of all you have to wait 3 or 4 days before you induct and then it's with low doses multiple times a day.

I mean you can take other pharmaceuticals to get relief. Benzos, other opioid painkillers, gaba stuff like lyrica and gabapentin, muscle relaxers..........all comfort drugs but hard to get a hold of ( without a script ). Kratom extracts MIGHT help but doubtful.

It's not just the fent but the other tranquilizers and chemicals that Mexico is processing them with. They press them by the millions wth legal precursors that they are importing daily. And unless you know what chemicals they are using you have no idea how to begin to detox. The reason that you, and 50,000 other people are stuck on them is because they are nearly impossible to get off of because the WD is so horrible. And that's just the way they like it. They got everyone hooked with very cheap chemicals and they bring in major quantities daily to ensure that you never get off. People try and detox and they just can't do it. People go to detox, get feeling better and the first thing they do is go get another one right away. That's how strong the pull is to do them. Some people are doing between 15 and 20 a day because as soon as they wake up from the nod they have to do another one.

The Mexicans knew exactly what to press when the good H dried up and they are laughing all the way to the bank. I'm sorry that you had to be another victim. The only thing you can really do is to keep doing them until you can get on methadone. I know that is a stupid solution but because of the nature of the chemicals that you have been ingesting methadone is about the only thing that is going to help. Or the subs will help but it's the waiting for them to work that makes everyone give up before it can. If you can tough it out for a few days and low dose the subs several times a day.......it will help.

I feel for ya man. Those blues created the worst addiction. Worse than even crack. Or maybe on par with crack.

That is insane to just learn about. Googled it, seeing that since 2021 Arizona had been facing a fent issue. There's billions to be made in opiates whether its legal or not, and especially since heroin is "not even heroin" anymore. Inevitably no matter how good the opiates are, its the same Dante's inferno cycle ring. You just reach a tolerance point where "you don't get high anymore" and then the withdrawal from synthetic things is horrible beyond words lol. It takes people time to get out.. and as mentioned methadone sounds like the plausible only way. Suboxone isn't strong enough for things like synthetic blues (probably fent) right?

Hello...so I I've been a member here on blue light for 10 years now . So I'm no rookie lol. Anyways I live in Arizona and we probably have the biggest problem out of all the states with these blues. I was a IV Heroin addict for two years then switched to smoking these blues off foil. Literally because I cannot find real heroin anywhere! Well anyways I want to get off these but the withdrawl is just too much... :( The longest I've gone was 60 hours and I was literally wanting to die at that point. Suboxone doesn't help and I currently won't be able to enroll at the methadone clinic for at least two weeks from now...oh also my current habit is 5-6 pills a day on average. Any other tips and ideas? Thank you so much..
Methodone is the only way bro . I live in Columbus Ohio where the raw fyntinol flows like water literally u can't find the blues the pure raw chunk fyntinol and I was doing a gram of raw every day , it took nearly 180 mg of methodone to feel no withdrawal and stop . High dose methodone is the only way to come off Fetty pain free .. and even then u gotta commit because the sickness is gone but now it's like trying to stop smoking it's mental big time butttt the sickness is GONE if u can dig in and just not use , because even at 180 mg u still feel that raw Fetty but for u doing blues shit 120 mg of done probably kill the wf symptoms

Thank you for the reply sir, just wish this got more responses :/
Bro honestly ur almost there just try to taper the use until u get to the clinic don't stress it or over think it at 6 pills a day that a pretty low dose really compared to wat I was doing so if u can get bread and afford it just keep doing them don't put yourself thru un needed pain I know u want to stop now but just tapering down is a plus the methodone once u get to 80 mg you'll start feeling so much better

Thank you for the reply sir, just wish this got more responses :/
If you’ve found any more information out at this point since the original creation date of this post…
Please reach out to me. My boyfriend and I need to find a way to get clean off of these blues. Please

Dirty blues are the worst thing the Mexicans has done in recent years in terms of drugs. I'm so sorry that you've been caught in that cycle. I've known teens that are smoking hella blues just to avoid being sick, as well as people that have nearly died before they even graduated. I'm tryna avoid them because I don't wanna die before I graduate.