• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

fentanyl laced heroin is it a different high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostowl

Greenlighter
does it give a different high? me and my friend have done heroin planty of times this stuff we just got is really good but my friend acting different on it

here is a video of what he doing and it is starting to scare me why would he react like this?

https://youtu.be/JHCIoFlI0DA

can someone tell me what is in this batch my friend has never acted like this before and he been doing it for 30 minutes already

thank you for your time

This looks like it could be a stroke or transient ischemic attack (mini stroke). I am no doctor and neither is anyone else here. If he is having trouble speaking and understanding speech, that is not a normal reaction to opiates and it looks like a medical emergency Get him to an emergency room ASAP. It doesn't matter that he's on drugs, he will thank you later if it saves him from brain damage. I may be wrong, abut it looks like a medical emergency to me anyways and I had to respond.

Do not wait for more replies to this thread. They will not come quickly enough as this board does not move quickly enough, and this should be posted in OD anyways. If it is a stroke, every second counts and his life is at risk. Call an ambulance now.

if he can't form words properly and you have a strrong feeling something is wrong, let your friend know, you need to get him to a hospital quickly.

we can't tell you what is wrong, we can't even say for certain what was in your drugs. but getting all spastic and cracked out like that is not a normal effect of any opioid at all.

so yeah, call 911, report everything but do not mention drugs to the dispatcher (no police), talk to paramedics when they arrive and let them know.

Status
Not open for further replies.