• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl, its cuts & its danger

jazcayman

Greenlighter
So, here's a piece of irony. I left the last city I lived in, largely to get away from a huge fentanyl problem. This city, contrary to a few years ago, is now also overrun with fentanyl.

The thing is, it's absolute horseshit. Garbage. It's sold as an alternative to heroin , by the point (.01) - supposedly a tenth of a gram. Some people have the decency to let others know the difference between fentanyl and heroin, but it seems like a lot of people - users and suppliers - don't even know the difference.

The point (ha) I've tried and failed to make to them is that Heroin, even if for some absurd reason was of a hundred percent purity, would provide a hundred milligrams of DAM per point.

Conversely, if a "point" of fentanyl was 100% purity you'd have a hundred thousand doses of fentanyl and probably would die just from being in the same room as the stuff. More likely your point is 99.99mg of some unknown and a few micrograms of what you're paying for.

Anyway my main worry isn't exactly about whats in the dope but about the fact that a new supplier just moved into town and is selling fentanyl that's actually of a decent strength. With a tolerance of ~.5g of heroin daily, a single toke of this fentanyl knocked my friend on her ass. She was nodding harder than she would after railing a quarter gram of H. People have died. A lot of people. There are articles all over the newspaper about people dropping like flies, and when we passed this message along, the supplier didn't even realize the difference between fentanyl and heroin.

So on one hand we have our resident idiots who are oblivious to what fentanyl is. They have no idea that their point of "fentanyl" contains less than 0.01% of what they're actually paying for. On the other hand, we have Mr Gung-ho, who's selling a fentanyl product DOZENS of times stronger for the same price, himself just as unwittingly misinformed as the people buying his product.

If these two groups of people meet, things are going to get extremely messy, extremely fast.

What would a wise one do? Aside from warning all my friends - ADAMANTLY - there's not a lot one can do in terms of warning an entire populace of junkies about the "insane strength of this new dope," because I'll just sound like every other pusher and they'll seek the stuff out. Telling people "if you inject this stuff, you will quite literally die," would probably be taken as a challenge. If there were a way to inconspicuously acquire a bunch of acetylfentanyl, volumetrically disperse & spray-drying a product of reasonable strength and distribute that for half the price... that might save a few lives, but then that comes at the risk of whoever happens to be undermining the supplier.

What kind of agents can be used that users who consider themselves experienced can smoke a whole point of without being suspicious? There's the obvious caffeine, and perhaps this is the case here, but one would think the taste to be more apparent and it seems that people confuse these two products quite often. Other cutting agents from an article I've just discovered include chloroquinone, phenolphthalein and paracetamol... chloroquinone seems likely since its been known as 'crystal heroin" and the only major difference in appearance of these two products is that the fentanyl sparkles a bit.

One really has to debate here the risks of sliding into the game and stepping in between a supplier and his customers just in an effort to protect their lives...

In my last foray into that world (about 6 months ago) I also ran into fent laced H. It knocked me on my ass and probably put me way closer to the danger zone than I had ever intended on being. It wasn't until I did more research into what I got that I realized how close I was. This is a very real issue but I don't believe there's much you can do other than inform the people you know and care about it as with junkie mentality, there's not a whole lot that can be done to get in the middle between a person and their fix. My brief run-in was scary enough to not go back to H at all as a result.

this is a huge problem in the northeast right now, about half a dozen of my high school mates are six feet under because of this fuckin shit. unfortunately trying to talk any sense into my remaining friends i know deal with this addiction is like trying to get conversation out of an infant.

i've also tried teaching a few of them how to get their product from an online marketplace without getting caught but then i tell them they may need to wait a few days and the conversation falls apart. and before anyone starts bashing this idea, if you haven't used an online marketplace your feedback is irrelevant.

Last edited:
A dose of fent can be anywhere from 300ug to 2mg depending on tolerance and such. So in all reality your probably getting 99mg lactose and 1mg give or take of fentanyl. The danger with fentanyl is it's not going to be a homogenous mixture, unless mixed in a lab somebody is gonna die more than likely unfortunately it's part of the game with fentanyl.

Get off your darknet high horse you can get fent laced dope without knowing it anywhere even the internet. 99% of the products on the marketplaces are poorly represented. What drug dealer online or in the streets isn't going to say they have the best most pure legit product? Half the time you buy "pure mdma" from even well reputed vendors you end up with shit product or methylone. Then of course you can still get ripped off by the vendor or the marketplaces themselves and have absolutely no option for recourse. Yeah so much better than making a phone call and deciding if you want to buy something AFTER you look at and probably sample it. Fucking kids these days. The only reason I still use it is because you can still get acid at a good price, anything else though fuck it it's just too much of a hassle.

The biggest thing that I suggest is that you or your friends get some EZ test kits for heroin purity, they're like $36 for 10, $3.60 to save a life, I say it's worth it. http://www.eztest.com/product/ez-test-for-heroin-purity/ . You can prove to them exactly what they're getting in terms of purity, From what I hear, it's more acetylfentanyl laced in heroin than fentanyl due to it's quazi-legal status. I'm not sure if they're any fentanyl and fentanyl analog tests out there, buy it can't hurt to look. It'll be hard for them to dismiss the truth when there's evidence right in front of them. I couldn't find any EZTests being sold in the USA, but if I was concerned about my friends safety I'd pay for international shipping if it's an emergency.

Also, some people I know have bought Heroin from 'reputable' darknet vendors, and I have a sort of mini lab in my basement, so I decided to do a basic test to get a rough idea of the purity, and one of the samples she had was well over 70% most likely closer to 75% and another one was pure white and likely was well over 80% and had no common adulterants. I know that the darknet isn't the first choice for many, but if it's that or risk ODing every time. I'm not condoning buying on the darknet, just simply stating my observations, I only tested 2 samples so my evidence is hardly conclusive, all it proves is that it's at least probable that there's decent stuff on there. If the H in your area is like a probable OD, a possible OD is still better than probable.

Feel free to PM me for more info. I really want to help.

Nothing pisses me off more than dealers acting like what they're portrayed like in hollywood

Here in BC, Fentanyl deaths are through the roof and in the news constantly. In fact a few days ago, more than seventeen people od'ed in a single night - and at least four of those people died :/ It's crazy. Most of the deaths are occurring with H being sold and cut with it, but there's also a problem with those horrible fake OC80's that were designed to mimic the REAL ones before OxyNeo replaced them. I gotta admit that I miss those a lot :| Nothing like finally securing an entire bottle of those, knowing the few days of bliss you're about to have - then of course usually followed by the MORE than 3 days of pure hell.

I think you exagerated a little about "a point of pure fent killing someone from being in the same room." I was ordering fent last spring off the darknet and it was pure or close to it (200-300mcgs of it had opioid naives puking and nodding). It is nasty stuff as pure IV powder though- I went from doses of 300mcgs giving a little buzz, had like a 3 mg a day bupe habit (RXed), to shooting up to 5mgs (think it was the max) for a good rush within a month. The WDs were worse than benzo WDs I had before (haven't had a ton though, 2.5mg RX KPins was worst) and had to do dope for two weeks for subs to work again. Like the night sweats came full on during the day.

And I do highly doubt it is anything near pure- 100mgs lasted me a couple days at my worst. Couldn't even accurately measure on a scale- just weighed the 100mgs and diluted it to 10mgs a CC from which I could dilute further. Also, it has NO legs, like an IV shot every 45-90 minutes to not be sick. Would wake up after 2.5 hours shaking so bad I could hardly get a vein and often just skin popped it.

We're not going to help you cut drugs. Its against forum policy and a horrible idea to spread around.

Cutting drugs just because a small demographic sucks at taking them is just as bad.

Educate your friends. Let them know what fentnyl is and what its doses are. Make sure they know that a a milligram will kill them.

Seriously, dont cut your fucking drugs. Its what leads to the inconsistencys in purity which is what kills people in this game.

We're not going to help you cut drugs. Its against forum policy and a horrible idea to spread around.

Cutting drugs just because a small demographic sucks at taking them is just as bad.

Educate your friends. Let them know what fentnyl is and what its doses are. Make sure they know that a a milligram will kill them.

Seriously, dont cut your fucking drugs. Its what leads to the inconsistencys in purity which is what kills people in this game.

qft

A dose of fent can be anywhere from 300ug to 2mg depending on tolerance and such. So in all reality your probably getting 99mg lactose and 1mg give or take of fentanyl. The danger with fentanyl is it's not going to be a homogenous mixture, unless mixed in a lab somebody is gonna die more than likely unfortunately it's part of the game with fentanyl.

Get off your darknet high horse you can get fent laced dope without knowing it anywhere even the internet. 99% of the products on the marketplaces are poorly represented. What drug dealer online or in the streets isn't going to say they have the best most pure legit product? Half the time you buy "pure mdma" from even well reputed vendors you end up with shit product or methylone. Then of course you can still get ripped off by the vendor or the marketplaces themselves and have absolutely no option for recourse. Yeah so much better than making a phone call and deciding if you want to buy something AFTER you look at and probably sample it. Fucking kids these days. The only reason I still use it is because you can still get acid at a good price, anything else though fuck it it's just too much of a hassle.

whoaaa, easy there buddy, making the assumption that i'm a "kid" is a bit short-sided, but i forgive you. anyways, my intention in regards to educating a few friends with a very viable alternative to the fent-laced bullshit the dealers are peddling in their area was only to reduce harm/FUCKING death. reputable vendors on the darknet will have the positive feedback to back up their products, and i don't know about you but to me that seems a hell of a lot safer than taking a gamble on a local product with unknown contents that is CLEARLY killing people. furthermore, these vendors, although sometimes pricey, will actually throw in freebies because they care more about their business than taking lives by lacing their H with fent. a dead customer won't be coming back for more i'm afraid, sad but true.

and i would rather someone rip me off for my bitcoin instead of my life.

Last edited: