• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Fentanyl in Meth!?

One thing that doesn't add up: I take buprenorphine daily and never once experienced precipitated withdrawal

Could fentanyl even kill you if you took it with methamphetamine?

Could fentanyl even kill you if you took it with methamphetamine?
Say there's a quarter mg of fent per 100mg of meth.for ppl who smoke a point or three over a few days it won't matter but for ppl who have half gram shots it could be lethal

it is very strange seeming that I'm on Subutex and I take it three times a day and I have not once experienced precipitated withdrawal, and yes you can still go through precipitated withdrawal even with Subutex

Let me rephrase that, I prescribed three a day, no I did not take such a think I'm out however I take enough where I would go through precipitated withdrawal, 1 and 1/2 to 2 a day

It's pointless though, they don't interact with eachother. In my knowledge.

So you are saying fentanyl in combination with buprenorphine will not not cause precipitated withdrawal nor does it cause any blockage of opiate receptors in anyway?

Not only test strips, my urine was positive for fentanyl as well. My one connect goes thru an ounce a day, so even at his level his batches had fentanyl. A couple times I failed my urine test for MDMA. Shit just behooves me. No one can tell me different

I reckon 95% of fent addition happens in Mexico.

Remember when you use fentanyl test strips the solution you test should be EXTREMELY diluted or you will get a false positive. It should not just be the shot you do. Take a rinse and dilute it a ton and use that to test. Not sure if someone said this already but yeah. That’s why so many people think that this is a common occurrence when it’s really not, happening or way more meth addicts would be dying from opiate overdoses which I’ve never heard of actually happening.

***FYI***
Can't get this FACT into any mainstream discussion on tampering...
Fentanyl is many times

***FYI***
Been trying to get this in discussion(s), THIS which is the underlying issue on "FAKE OPIATE CRISIS"....
Fentanyl IS NOT THE ADDITIVE being placed in ALL DRUGS across the street drug landscape in this country!
It is "CARFENTANIL"... a frankenstein modification of the fentanyl molecule that is 10,000 X's the strength of morphine!!!
(https://gandaracenter.org/what-is-carfentanil-fentanyl-vs-carfentanil-synthetic-opioid/)
Even in the long history of "NARCOTIC TERRORISM", never has anything like this been used. I say "used" because USPS's scanning currently in place can detect small amounts of anything in mail but Ports of Entry dealing with kilo sized packages of this are not only being allowed entry, but also being delivered to KNOWN drug areas....
At 10,000 X's the strength of morphine this couldn't even be used for anesthesia purposes. I'm not trying to say your meth didn't have just fentanyl in it, it definitely could just be that. Just letting everyone know of this other version that is responsible for a majority of the deaths pushing their "OPIATE CRISIS" BS....
Be safe, I'm on here because of my most recent purchase of heroin. Everything about it seems ok. Great high, pain relief & all but not soon after use nausea has set in. With me, had to go to ER get nausea meds, girl that got it from, thought it was cause of its purity when mentioning this to her has now also joined the ranks of being so nauseous she cannot eat or drink anything!
Hope I didn't intrude too much, &/or off topic too much!!!
Any word on this nausea bs, preciate any ideas....
ATL
Wow, thank you for this info. Truly scary. I know this is happening in Portland, FACT.

I had been using what had appeared to be pure crystal meth very high quality hard rocks for the last 10 days about a gram A-day. Well yesterday I took it a little far and ended up taking in about 2 and a 1/2 grams it wasn't long before I started convulsing my whole body was shaking I couldn't see so I went to the hospital and they did some stabilization methods for my hypothermia and dehydration and then the nurse came back with prescription for narcan and and I was like I've never done opioids I don't need that and she said well your drug test came back positive for fentanyl. Needless to say today's my 1st day sober and I plan to never touch it again.

I thought this issue only applied to heroin....
Now I have to worry about it killing me?
How can I tell if there is fentanyl in my dope? What precautions can I take? Other than the obvious, “don’t do drugs, mkay”.
Nextdistro.org will send you fentanyl test strips in the mail for free plus any other harm reduction supplies you may need.

Wh
I doubt fentanyl is commonly found as a meth contaminant/adulturant.

Honestly fentanyl wasnt that common in street drugs when i used them 8+ years ago, but as fucked up as it sounds, I would see fentanyl in my meth as a bonus, but then again, my drug of abuse is opioids. Just becareful. If there really is fentanyl in your meth, which i doubt (though its ostensibly possible) perhaps grind it into a homogeneous powder to reduce the risk of hotspots and dose accordingly.

All that said, id be pissed if there was fentanyl in my heroin. Not because i despise fentanyl (its ok) but because heroin is far more expensive and more enjoyable.
Ere I live in Kentucky people are saying that there is fentanyl in math because people are nodding off after using it putting fentanyl in meth is the stupidest thing I've ever heard if the drug dealers are doing it. Because the only reason why people buy them as is just stay awake and if people are falling asleep they're not going to want to buy that stuff so why would they do that that's why they put in opiates to make people want it more

Wh

Ere I live in Kentucky people are saying that there is fentanyl in math because people are nodding off after using it putting fentanyl in meth is the stupidest thing I've ever heard if the drug dealers are doing it. Because the only reason why people buy them as is just stay awake and if people are falling asleep they're not going to want to buy that stuff so why would they do that that's why they put in opiates to make people want it more
Meth alone is phenomenally addictive - there’s no need to put opiates in it to make users crave it.