• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl HCL questions

boolightspecial

Greenlighter
Anyone here used actual fent HCL and not the analogues? I say that because I'm guessing the RCs are less potent.

Curious about habits. I quickly moved from about 30mg of dilaudid to 30mg of true fentanyl HCL each day. Went thru half a gram in two weeks and had zero interest in my scripted pills lol...

Quit a trip, slept great and time would fly by. However that's an extremely high dose, enough to probably kill dozens.. First thing I noticed is I blew my tolerance for Hydromorphone, they hardly did anything after I went thru that much fent in a couple weeks :/

Sorry but you can't possibly mean 30MG a day of Fentanyl. That has to be a typo. You also didn't mention which ROA you use your dilaudids since they have a poor BA for oral use 30mg is nothing compared to 30mg of Fent.

It is possible to get a tolerance to fentanyl that is even higher than 30mgs, tolerance builds very quickly. There is no tolerance ceiling for most opioids, meaning that people could potentially get up to hundreds of milligrams of fentanyl after enough time.

I was curious if anyone else had developed such crazy high tolerances to opiates (fentanyl). I was shocked to find where my tolerance was with fentanyl after transitioning out of dilaudid. I have more coming but blah, really not a smart move. Can't really be busting through a gram of fentanyl hcl each month. I read somewhere that a gram is equivalent to 7000 hits of heroin.

Be careful. That fentanyl is some powerful shit from what friends have told me, and the countless articles/posts I have read about it.. I have never tried it.. don't want to either. Also dilaudid is pretty much useless any other way but IV, which sucks. I have tried sniffing them and it is very weak when done that way, even when I railed like 16mg one time, I barely felt anything.. if I were to IV 16mg of dilly though, I would be drooling on myself, paralyzed from the rush/high.. If your prescribed dilaudid and don't IV, I would ask to try something else that is better when taken orally or sniffed, like oxycodone, which is great orally and insufflated, or even better oxymorphone (opana), which sucks orally, but is stupidly strong when sniffed, even like 5-10mg will put someone with a high opioid tolerance on their ass, at least it did for me and I was doing like over 300mg of oxycodone a day at the time I did opana.. Opana might actually be able to somewhat rival the fentanyl if you switch to that, but idk your tolerance is probably so fucked to any opioid besides fent now... hope you can figure it all out..

Where I'm located it's terribly hard to find a lot of scripted drugs. Only one pharmacy on the island has them. The others have stopped and I was banned from another because I was told by the pharmacist that there was no way my scripts were legal, lol yeah wtf/e ff.

Oxys don't do anything for me. I tried sniffing 30-40mg of Oxys and it did little to nothing and I was missing my PM doc so I was glad to have moved back to get my Hydromorphone again. Oxymorphone I understand is weaker, but have never tried it. 12mg of Hydromorphone sniffed puts me in a happy place and I'm slowly getting my tolerance back for it.

Oxymorphone is the strongest pharmaceutical opioid, besides fentanyl! Not weak by any means whatsoever... I can almost promise that 30mg of opana would be super nice insufflated even with your tolerance to fent. Again, I am not sure on that, because I have never messed with fentanyl, but it blows hydromorphone out of the water to me.. lasts way longer too. If you cant feel 30-40mg Opana up the nose, your tolerance is completely fucked and you might want to try tapering down with the fentanyl if possible.. don't keep raising your doses of it. Also, why would you tell the pharmacy your prescription isn't legal?! That makes you look extremely shady to them.. I would think it was if I was a pharmacist.

Oh no, the pharmacy owner had issues with the number of opiates I was getting and raised a bunch of bs and called my insurance company to pull my file. What a dick. Then he sent it to my doctor! When I was moving around I had a brief interruption and got scripts from maybe 5 different doctors but those where oxycodones and they sucked ass compared to Hydromorphone, esp since I was getting 184/4mg a month. The whole pharmacy ordeal ultimately led to me quitting opiates for 6 months.

Now stupidly I'm back on them and worse than ever.

There wasa dude on here that started out with fent now he takes carfentanyl the elephant tranquilizer. Way more potent than fent. I bet no other opiates will work now.