• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl day after taking methadone?

HigherDenGiraffeNuttz

Greenlighter
If I took 30mg of methadone around 6pm (first time ever taking it just to try it and I have quite a heavy tolerance to opiates in general) would i be able to smoke fentanyl roughly 12-24hrs later? I haven't felt hardly any sedation/opiate like effects from the methadone and im getting fentanyl tomorrow. Will this either block the fentanyl or would it potentiate it and make it even more dangerous?? Or would it make no difference??
Thanks in advance

It won't feel quite as good. Fenty-whop is generally junk, a couple of fleeting moments of relief that very few would use the word euphoric to describe the feeling. When I was in active addiction and had to take methadone I remember waiting as long as I could before I got high. When I'd shoot-up it was likely making a spike from washing used needles and rinsing spoons and cottons. I felt some relie, it wasn't particularly satisfying and within 60 seconds I was searching, texting or scheming to get more or money to get more. You likely are not feeling particularly noticeable effects of the methadone because it's not nearly as effective as fentanyl and you likely have a decent opioid tolerance.

It won't feel quite as good. Fenty-whop is generally junk, a couple of fleeting moments of relief that very few would use the word euphoric to describe the feeling. When I was in active addiction and had to take methadone I remember waiting as long as I could before I got high. When I'd shoot-up it was likely making a spike from washing used needles and rinsing spoons and cottons. I felt some relie, it wasn't particularly satisfying and within 60 seconds I was searching, texting or scheming to get more or money to get more. You likely are not feeling particularly noticeable effects of the methadone because it's not nearly as effective as fentanyl and you likely have a decent opioid tolerance.
The last few months I've mainly just been taking 36-50g of kratom a day. I have a past addiction with heroin/fent but it wasn't TOO bad of an addiction, didn't use crazy large amounts.. Do you think cross-tolerance of kratom could affect the lack of methadone potency? It's been roughly 2-3 months since I've last used fentanyl. And I've only ever smoked it.

Could smoking the fentanyl like 12-16 hrs after dosing methadone be MORE dangerous than doing fentanyl alone? Or will it make the effects LESS potent? I would only be smoking it off foil, usually 1-2 teeny tiny puffs of fent and I'm noddin usually (for maybe an hour)..

I just don't wanna OD from the combination, thats my main concern

Sure smoking fent after having taken methadone will be more dangerous than doing fent alone.
It is obvious. The degree of danger will depend on your tolerance and the amounts involved.
Methadone and fentanyl are very potent drugs, and tolerance is not something you can blindly rely on to be safe.
Years ago I was discharged from the hospital after a month wearing a mere 25 mcgs fent patch on top of my then daily dose of 60 mgs methadone, I was no high at all. As I was still feeling pain I did a little morphine I had at hand. Only 60 mgs and only oral route. A dose that I would barely feel on my methadone alone.
Well, it got me high as fuck and send me into the nod. It scared me.
Also you know methadone has a long half life, 12 hours os no time when it cames to methadone.
I think you should be careful

Sure smoking fent after having taken methadone will be more dangerous than doing fent alone.
It is obvious. The degree of danger will depend on your tolerance and the amounts involved.
Methadone and fentanyl are very potent drugs, and tolerance is not something you can blindly rely on to be safe.
Years ago I was discharged from the hospital after a month wearing a mere 25 mcgs fent patch on top of my then daily dose of 60 mgs methadone, I was no high at all. As I was still feeling pain I did a little morphine I had at hand. Only 60 mgs and only oral route. A dose that I would barely feel on my methadone alone.
Well, it got me high as fuck and send me into the nod. It scared me.
Also you know methadone has a long half life, 12 hours os no time when it cames to methadone.
I think you should be careful
Thank you for the reply! I ended up getting the fentanyl and ive been taking one or two small foil hits. Basically it seems as if there's no difference between fetty alone or fetty the next day after 35mg of methadone syrup.

Feelin good and feelin fly 😇😎 Now's time for beddy-bye. 👽💤

I actually currently receive 180ml of methadone daily and I smoke fetanyl on top of it.
I still manage to feel it.