• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

FENTANYL CITRATE- how to free base it and smoke/inhale/snort it

fametameshame

Greenlighter
hello, was wondering if anyone knows how to crystalize fentanyl citrate in order to smoke it? I can get as many fent vials as wanted here but am not into shooting anything and miss chasing the dragon. anyone knows how one could make fentanyl citrate vials smokeable? I tried few methods with no success
thank you

hello, was wondering if anyone knows how to crystalize fentanyl citrate in order to smoke it? I can get as many fent vials as wanted here but am not into shooting anything and miss chasing the dragon. anyone knows how one could make fentanyl citrate vials smokeable? I tried few methods with no success
thank you
If it’s fentanyl citrate, it’s a salt and you have to add an organic base to it to get the freebase.

Bruh where. Impossible to come around where im at
Just an FYI there's no sourcing on Bluelight, it's not a forum to try to procure substances. Welcome all the same though I hope you find and share some knowledge here.

Just an FYI there's no sourcing on Bluelight, it's not a forum to try to procurenoid, ya? substances. Welcome all the same though I hope you find and share some knowledge here.
Wtf did that comment have to do with sourcing,? A little paranoid?

Wtf did that comment have to do with sourcing,? A little paranoid?
This comment was from a year ago. Not sure what your issue is. He asked where to find fentanyl. I just said we can't help him find it here. That's it.

Why anyone would be out on the look for Fent is beyond me. But hey, what do I know, I mean I use ice.

Why anyone would be out on the look for Fent is beyond me. But hey, what do I know, I mean I use ice.
After a certain point in opioid addiction... You stop really caring and just need to get well. Which is a key part of the whole fentanyl issue... Is that now that the drug supply has been so completely overtaken by fentanyl, regular opioids and maintenance drugs just don't do it for those tolerance anymore. It basically has to be the souped up street fentanyl, or etazene type drugs, or they can't get high and barely feel well. So it becomes a snake eating it's tail.

And the shit that's on the street, it's crazy strong even in comparison to regular pharmaceutical fentanyl. I don't have much experience with the stuff. Outside of a couple times where I was in the ER, and then one time I had a relapse and ODed on the fent dope... But before that I just used regular heroin. But pharma fent barely did shit for me, maybe because I was in agonizing pain both times. But the stuff being sold has to be ridiculously potent.

After a certain point in opioid addiction... You stop really caring and just need to get well. Which is a key part of the whole fentanyl issue... Is that now that the drug supply has been so completely overtaken by fentanyl, regular opioids and maintenance drugs just don't do it for those tolerance anymore. It basically has to be the souped up street fentanyl, or etazene type drugs, or they can't get high and barely feel well. So it becomes a snake eating it's tail.

And the shit that's on the street, it's crazy strong even in comparison to regular pharmaceutical fentanyl. I don't have much experience with the stuff. Outside of a couple times where I was in the ER, and then one time I had a relapse and ODed on the fent dope... But before that I just used regular heroin. But pharma fent barely did shit for me, maybe because I was in agonizing pain both times. But the stuff being sold has to be ridiculously potent.
The stuff is potent, but very short lived.

I kinda gave up on smack, cuz the pure stuff is unbelievably expensive.

The stuff is potent, but very short lived.

I kinda gave up on smack, cuz the pure stuff is unbelievably expensive.
I quit heroin at the end of 2020, aside from the one overdose/relapse in 12/21. Only took Suboxone, tianeptine, and kratom during that time. Was off opioids completely from early '23 until I broke my leg last month. This of course created a massive complication for me. During surgery, and when it first happened I obviously required large amounts of opioids to even touch the pain. Since then have been maintaining on the small amount of oxycodone they give me and some kratom. I am not too concerned about becoming a raging dope fiend again when the scripts run dry, especially with the case of the drug scene these days. But I'm certainly not ruling out continuing the kratom use or occasional pharma, or possibly getting back on maintenance. I'm just kinda miserable off opioids completely. Could be me making justifications, but yeah the injury threw a wrench into my abstinence from opioids.

I quit heroin at the end of 2020, aside from the one overdose/relapse in 12/21. Only took Suboxone, tianeptine, and kratom during that time. Was off opioids completely from early '23 until I broke my leg last month. This of course created a massive complication for me. During surgery, and when it first happened I obviously required large amounts of opioids to even touch the pain. Since then have been maintaining on the small amount of oxycodone they give me and some kratom. I am not too concerned about becoming a raging dope fiend again when the scripts run dry, especially with the case of the drug scene these days. But I'm certainly not ruling out continuing the kratom use or occasional pharma, or possibly getting back on maintenance. I'm just kinda miserable off opioids completely. Could be me making justifications, but yeah the injury threw a wrench into my abstinence from opioids.
Basically what I do is play with fire. I usually take Dilaudid or Morphine for a week to (10) days, and then ask my plug not to sell me any opioids for (10 - 14) days, and he actually listens.

Basically what I do is play with fire. I usually take Dilaudid or Morphine for a week to (10) days, and then ask my plug not to sell me any opioids for (10 - 14) days, and he actually listens.
That is an amount of restraint that most do not possess.

That is an amount of restraint that most do not possess.
I already have a benzo addiction. And I think I like my ice too much. Definitely do not need another habit in my life. I have a decent job and a family, and there's no way I'm gonna let anything ruin that. It's not easy don't get me wrong, but I feel like I have no other choice but to take breaks.

This comment was from a year ago. Not sure what your issue is. He asked where to find fentanyl. I just said we can't help him find it here. That's it.

He didnt ask where to find fentanyl at all.

He asked how it could be basified and made smokable.

He didnt ask where to find fentanyl at all.

He asked how it could be basified and made smokable.
Bruh where. Impossible to come around where im at
This is the comment I'm replying to. Not the OP of the thread.

Why is this even a question between multiple people? He asked where. I didn't message him. I didn't warn him. I didn't give him a point. He was new to the site, literally that day, and has never come back. I lightly said we don't do sourcing here and welcomed him to the site. That's it.

Not sure why this is so confusing.

This is the comment I'm replying to. Not the OP of the thread.

Why is this even a question between multiple people? He asked where. I didn't message him. I didn't warn him. I didn't give him a point. He was new to the site, literally that day, and has never come back. I lightly said we don't do sourcing here and welcomed him to the site. That's it.

Not sure why this is so confusing.
Because you removed his question where to find but not the rest of his post perhaps? I didn't see the question which is why I responded the way I did

Because you removed his question where to find but not the rest of his post perhaps? I didn't see the question which is why I responded the way I did
It's not deleted and it doesn't show as if it was deleted to me. I don't know why you can't see it. But if the thread is just gonna turn into people wrongly coming at me about my moderating, and not anything to do with fentanyl citrate, I'm just gonna close it.

I literally quoted the sourcing post in my original comment. There's no way you can't see it.

Just an FYI there's no sourcing on Bluelight, it's not a forum to try to procure substances. Welcome all the same though I hope you find and share some knowledge here.
My bad bro, I mis understood and missed his original request/question. Plus I should not be sticking my nose in other people's business- I didn't realize you were a moderator thus giving you clearance for such a response. Please accept my apology.
Ty,
MTP

My bad bro, I mis understood and missed his original request/question. Plus I should not be sticking my nose in other people's business- I didn't realize you were a moderator thus giving you clearance for such a response. Please accept my apology.
Ty,
MTP
You're all good buddy I appreciate the apology 🙏❤️