• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl and Fent Analogs solubility, mixing, and filtering question

rdurden

Greenlighter
So I got some Fentanyl powder. It's just your basic white powder and it's supposed to be Fentanyl HCL, but of course could be Carfent or FU or one of the other versions.

I've read places that Fent/analogs are water soluble, and I've also read that they aren't.

I want to make a nose spray, but I want to mix a couple of things in: caffeine, and maybe etiziolam crushed pills (yes, I know benzos aren't very water soluble or great for insufflation, but for some reason Etiz works great for me in the nose, unlike xanax, etc).

I want to mix them up in a glass bottle really well, and then strain through a coffee filter, maybe 2-3 times.

So, I'm wondering two things:

1) How water soluble is the Fent (and various analogs), exactly?; will some of it get caught in the filter? I'm hoping as a bonus to get any binders or other crap out of my Fent powder.

2) Should this work pretty well? I know the caffeine is very water soluble, though I tested the caffeine powder I got for solubility, and there was a tiny amount of particulate left, probably some anti-caking stuff. I tested the etizolam and it definitely left behind a lot of powder in the filter. But I shook that solution violently for quite a while, and I am definitely feeling it.

Mainly, I don't want to lose a lot of fent in the filter if it's only partially soluble. Will a solution like this work?

Each different fent analog has a different solubility, also weather it's a salt or freebase makes a difference. You don't sound sure what compound you're getting? It's really important to be sure what you've got, the strength between the different fentanyl analogs and carfentanil is huge.

If your sure what you've got is fent hcl, then it should dissolve in water no problem, I've made plenty of nasal sprays with fent. If your going to do this, I'd really advise you to leave the etiz out, fentanyls so short acting you'll be redosing frequently, adding any benzos with opiates is dangerous but redosing a benzo every couple of hours on top of fentanyls gonna lead to problems.

Each different fent analog has a different solubility, also weather it's a salt or freebase makes a difference. You don't sound sure what compound you're getting? It's really important to be sure what you've got, the strength between the different fentanyl analogs and carfentanil is huge.

If your sure what you've got is fent hcl, then it should dissolve in water no problem, I've made plenty of nasal sprays with fent. If your going to do this, I'd really advise you to leave the etiz out, fentanyls so short acting you'll be redosing frequently, adding any benzos with opiates is dangerous but redosing a benzo every couple of hours on top of fentanyls gonna lead to problems.

Good points. It was advertised as Fent HCL, but you never really know (or in this case, I can't be positive).

But I know what you mean, and that raises a question... I have had some Fent which I'm pretty sure was an analog, maybe carfent, and it was like Fentanyl crack... Very very strong but had no legs, had a serious compulsion to redose every 60 minutes, give or take. Then recently I've got some that has pretty good legs and seems to degrade gracefully, no crazy urge to redose like the other one. Not sure which is which but I'd assume real Fent HCL is the smoothest/longest lasting? The one I've got now was only advertised as "fentanyl" (not "HCL" but not an analog either). Not sure when I've had a salt or freebase, though.