• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl 75mcg Transdermal advice

Heartwork86

Greenlighter
I've been taking between 50-80mg Oxycodone for pain relief and a buzz.

Currently out of oxy, but have 75mcg transdermal fentanyl patches.

I get barely any pain relief, and zero euphoria.

I've read to cut the strip into quarters of quarters and apply to gums for instant relief and a high.

Anyone have experience with such use?

I've been taking between 50-80mg Oxycodone for pain relief and a buzz.

Currently out of oxy, but have 75mcg transdermal fentanyl patches.

I get barely any pain relief, and zero euphoria.

I've read to cut the strip into quarters of quarters and apply to gums for instant relief and a high.

Anyone have experience with such use?
Fent is a cold drug.. ....on 25 mics patch & it sucks, sorta like juice (methadone) way more synthetic shitty feeling. I am going down to 12.5 & trying to get off this BS. Going back to morphine. I am a 30 yr pain patient. Lots of problems, did a yr on carfent, my option is fuck fent...& all its similar compounds.. Ain't like the good ole duragesic w/ the gel.

I wouldn’t suggest it to be honest. As soon as you cut it you are running the risk of having a rush of opiates to your system. I’d rather not be high then die chasing one

I wouldn’t suggest it to be honest. As soon as you cut it you are running the risk of having a rush of opiates to your system. I’d rather not be high then die chasing one
Yes he is right...dont fuck with the patches unless you are super 20 plus yr hard dependence. There is enough of the drug in any one of those patches to kill anyone if you are fent naive. Be careful...the shit don't get ya high....BTW ✌

It is almost a surgical feeling, sythetic, nothing like a good shot of real heroin. No good nod, ya just fall asleep . or I guess od.Any time I do enough fent to feel it good, I always fall out. I always wake tho....lol. I am am a 23 yr vet of opiates, IV. Patches just kept me from being sick. I am a few months off them now & no street shit for 8 days now. I would love to never do it again.

Fent is a cold drug.. ....on 25 mics patch & it sucks, sorta like juice (methadone) way more synthetic shitty feeling. I am going down to 12.5 & trying to get off this BS. Going back to morphine. I am a 30 yr pain patient. Lots of problems, did a yr on carfent, my option is fuck fent...& all its similar compounds.. Ain't like the good ole duragesic w/ the gel.