• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids FENTANYL: 3 day experiment

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I use kratom for maintenance at doses of 6-8g usually 3x/day, though ranging btw 2 to 4. Rarely do I take it for fun, and so I wanted to test my tolerance level against a drug that has supplanted heroin as the number one street opioid, Fentanyl.

It was years ago that I took pharmaceutical fentanyl and one of those times was a patch for detoxing. I couldn't remember if I had liked it the other time, a single dose ampule for IM admin

I took it under my tongue 3-4 times a day and felt very little euphoria or much of anything except sedation. On the second and third day I felt a little bit worse for wear. Even though I had enough for 5 days I quit after day 3, when waking up I was struck by the familiar feeling that I hadn't had in years, the beginnings of real dope sickness, real craving. But taking Fentanyl strangely doesn't seem to satiate anything other than a desire to erase that feeling. It's the poison and the antidote ... As such it seems like the perfect drug of control.

On the morning of day 4 I had to take 10 grams of Kratom supplemented by liquid concentrate and I still felt unwell. It's taken 3 days to return to my Baseline. Since I didn't enjoy the intoxication it produced it wasn't even a question of pain v. pleasure. Fentanyl seems like a balancing act between the unacceptable and the intolerable.

Fortunately I was alone much of the time, because fentanyl might be the ideal social distancing drug

Last edited:
Why it matters is because Fentanyl is a potent opioid at miniscule doses, similar to LSD. Such a tiny amount of material cannot possibly be physically occupying the receptor sites of the brain, spinal cord and GI tract. Can it?

Why it matters is because Fentanyl is a potent opioid at miniscule doses, similar to LSD. Such a tiny amount of material cannot possibly be physically occupying the receptor sites of the brain, spinal cord and GI tract. Can it?
Apparently, like LSD, it can.