• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl 25 mcg. Why isn't this working.

Ctgten

Greenlighter
I put the patch on yesterday.. it's a fell patch. I have a pretty high opiate tolerance.. like been using at least 9 oxycodones 15mg a day the past week if not more.. I ran out and just have these patches. Idk how to use them. Putting it on my hip didn't do anything. I head you can put a qtip in the fell and swab your gums? I'm not sure how much gel to put on the qtip though.. any help?

Your tolerance is too high. Of course fent is strong, but 25mcg as a time release patch isn't gonna do it.

I don't think anyone would advise you to open it up and tamper with it. I once opened it and rubbed some into my skin, but not all at once. I got high but also kind of ill. I certainly wouldn't try to eat it, but given your tolerance, with that amount, careful skin rubbing will probably be ok. Be careful.

Fentanyl, in my opinion is a dirty synthetic opiate with a ridiculously short half life. The effects don't even compare to a traditional opiate. It lacks the warm euphoria and buzz that a typical opiate produces. It feels like being high on a. Opiate with all the physical effects and literally no euphoria. I never understood why people are willing to pay a hundred dollars black market for a single patch.on top of it. All, it's extremely potent and dangerous. My opinion only. I'm an opiate dependent and have been for 17 years and I have an acquired taste so I feel it's very low end. Does it help for pain? Yes. Sometimes a bit too much to the point where your skin is numb

I agree. It's like swatting a fly with a cannon. It has more punch than high. Almost like the crack version of an opiate.