• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Fent test kit

I bought a bag of smack which was the first time I did smack in 13 yrs but I fell out walking on the street the ambulance came and gave me naloxone in the hospital and was dischaged but my question is will fent still show up on a 13 panel test even though I was given naloxone ?

Thank you

Yes, naloxone doesn't cause the drug to leave your system. It only temporarily boots it off the receptors.

It's possible to OD a 2nd time when the naloxone wears off from the opioids still in your system.

Will combining a hit of the contents of the bag with urine in the test kit work or does it need to pass thru the human body ?
I'm not sure what you're asking... Are you intentionally trying to test positive for fent on a urine test?

If you're talking about a store bought test, the paperwork will tell you what chemical or metabolite it checks for to signal positive. Although, there's no telling what was in that dope, there are dozens of fentanyl analogues.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're asking... Are you intentionally trying to test positive for fent on a urine test?
No im trying to test it without retaking some

I took it earlier but you said naloxone eliminates it from urine so im trying to test the remainer of my bag

Walgreens 14 panel test doesnt list fent

You can't test dope for fent by putting some in a urine test. I'm almost positive that wouldn't work, and it's asking for trouble anyways.

No I said naloxone doesn't eliminate it from your body. It doesn't interact with the drugs in your system at all, it simply kicks it off the receptor for about 2 hours. It's still in your system.

The only way to test for fent is using a fent test strip.

It might also be a non-fent RC opioid.

Yes, naloxone doesn't cause the drug to leave your system. It only temporarily boots it off the receptors.

It's possible to OD a 2nd time when the naloxone wears off from the opioids still in your system.
Gotcha i have two naloxone doses at home if i start nodding deep again ill redose,,
Im still high from earlier even th
You can't test dope for fent by putting some in a urine test. I'm almost positive that wouldn't work, and it's asking for trouble anyways.

No I said naloxone doesn't eliminate it from your body. It doesn't interact with the drugs in your system at all, it simply kicks it off the receptor for about 2 hours. It's still in your system.

oh I misunderstood, Who carries fent test kits online ?

Gotcha i have two naloxone doses at home if i start nodding deep again ill redose,,
Im still high from earlier even th
Bro you gotta be careful man. It's foolish to think you will be able to narcan yourself if you "feel an OD coming". Have someone watch you please.

You literally almost died a few hours ago and you're going to use that fentadope again? Alone?

Just be safe man, and think about what just happened. Take a pause.

Bro you gotta be careful man. It's foolish to think you will be able to narcan yourself if you "feel an OD coming". Have someone watch you please.

You literally almost died a few hours ago and you're going to use that fentadope again? Alone?

Just be safe man, and think about what just happened. Take a pause.

Amazon has fent test strips they’ll be here tomorrow ,, thank you for your feedback ,,if it’s fent I’ll trash it ,I scored it thru someone from the neighborhood but he’s used to it ,I haven’t done smack in over a decade but I got too fucked up from it so I’m guessing it’s fentdope

Amazon has fent test strips they’ll be here tomorrow ,, thank you for your feedback ,,if it’s fent I’ll trash it ,I scored it thru someone from the neighborhood but he’s used to it ,I haven’t done smack in over a decade but I got too fucked up from it so I’m guessing it’s fentdope
Yeah, it's ALL fent now bro

Stay safe

It might also be a non-fent RC opioid.
I meant after the two hrs you said it kicks it off the receptor ,if I felt it wore off( the naloxone) I could always administer one at home,,

And yes after a hrs I started feeling high again and puked a half dozen times than went to sleep and I slept straight thru the night. I finished the last of my pod tea this month a few days ago so I was only on kratom and 1mg Xanax yesterday till I did the fentdope. Test kit will be here later and I’ll update later.

It tested positive ,I’m lucky I was on the street and not home alone, and the fucking sad part is I know better especially being around here..I was scared to open the bag so I put a Covid mask on then tested it. < seriously

The most reliable test strips I've found that I keep recommending to everyone are from Dance Safe (a Canadian company). Strips bought via sites like Amazon I would be wary of; I've known people come across several that worked sketchily or not at all. The Dance Safe ones will show up the presence of fentanyl and the majority of its most commonly present analogues. Of course a test strip can only tell you THAT fent or similar is present in your drug, not how much of it ; so please only use in the company of someone with the antidote. I've copped what I strongly suspect to have been fent - laced dope and it was lights out with the damn needle still stuck in my arm. If I'd been alone at the time it would've been game over as several doses of naloxone were needed to get me through.

.. Oh yeah, and I test the prepared mixture in the spoon. That way you don't have to waste any portion of your drug for testing. And you only have to wait some 20-30 secs for the strip to react so your solution is still perfectly injectable.

The most reliable test strips I've found that I keep recommending to everyone are from Dance Safe (a Canadian company). Strips bought via sites like Amazon I would be wary of; I've known people come across several that worked sketchily or not at all. The Dance Safe ones will show up the presence of fentanyl and the majority of its most commonly present analogues. Of course a test strip can only tell you THAT fent or similar is present in your drug, not how much of it ; so please only use in the company of someone with the antidote. I've copped what I strongly suspect to have been fent - laced dope and it was lights out with the damn needle still stuck in my arm. If I'd been alone at the time it would've been game over as several doses of naloxone were needed to get me through.

.. Oh yeah, and I test the prepared mixture in the spoon. That way you don't have to waste any portion of your drug for testing. And you only have to wait some 20-30 secs for the strip to react so your solution is still perfectly injectable.
Yeah I bought it on Amazon Rapid Response was the name of it ,and yes they list about a dozen types of fent,add a little to an ounce of water and submerge for 15 seconds… yes it was totally shootable but fuck that ,I want nothing to do with after yesterday,I’ll give what’s left to the guy that I got it from,he’s a regular user of it..
I think fent blows though ,it wasn’t a enjoyable type of high ,I was still high as fuck all day yesterday and today I’m still feeling the whole experience.. I now understand why people are dropping like flies from it,two bumps and ten minutes later I was doubled over on the street ☹️ It’s bad news.