Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Fent Pressed Xanax and Oxy, Meth Pressed Adderall in Texas

Sertürner

Bluelight Crew
How can you tell if they're fakes?
*edit, I meant to quote this and just realized I didnt.

I actually was given a couple of fakes. They were the green bars. My wife might have a photo of them so if I can find the pic i will post it.
The fakes I got were luckily just chalk (I tried a 1/8th of one because the looked weird).

•They crumble easily.
•The font was a different font than the real ones. The real ones have 9 with a tail that hang down the fakes have a 9 with a tail that curves all the way to the left side of the number, like a backwards letter "e" as opposed to "9"
•The pill wasnt uniformly pressed, one end would be thicker than the other.
•The "3" isnt centered correctly on the fakes, it hangs to the far right.

Last edited:
you cannot always identify fakes anymore. five to ten years ago they were always flawed in some way. there are now fakes that are practically aesthetically the same. side by side with the real thing it is not possible to differentiate; certainly not with online pics. if you do not know how the pill got from pharmacy to you, you cannot know.

@hydroazuanacaine my post was referring to the San Antonio pressed xanax S903. They are ALL like this; they same font and are pressed unevenly. Out of the 7 that I was given (for free, a friend of my wife wanted me to look at them and let me keep when I told her they were fake), 5 were complete chalk with dye and the other 2 tested positive for fent. I have the lab report sitting in a box somewhere at a family members house in austin. If I get the chance I will post the report next time I get to Austin.

But that aside, you are very correct. It can be impossible to tell nowadays. Many are so good that they are 100% lookalikes =(

This is ridiculous , so many idiots making a quick dollar with bunk or fent laced crap knowing how desperate ppl are to get meds since the feds started to crack down. Hope these sobs burn in hell slowly for this.

you cannot always identify fakes anymore. five to ten years ago they were always flawed in some way. there are now fakes that are practically aesthetically the same. side by side with the real thing it is not possible to differentiate; certainly not with online pics. if you do not know how the pill got from pharmacy to you, you cannot know.
Yeah that’s why it’s getting dangerous not being able to tell the real deal from fake.