• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fent pills

TanMan101

Greenlighter
Hello so last night I got really really sick after taking some fent pills, they were pressed so I have no Idea what is really in them, but I'll try and describe what happened, I still feel horrible, I started off by shooting 1/4 of the pill it was pretty weak and I did not have much tolerance, so I poped 300mg of tramadol and waited a few hours before trying some more I did another 1/4 waited an hour then snorted the rest 1/2, and thats when I got sick, I started puking after 30 mins and had a horrible headache and nausea, I was also very confused, I remember not being able to open the door, and I could not figure out how to use my phone I was just unable to do anything,but lay down I felt like I was having a horrible fever dream, I can only remember bits and pieces but I still feel absoulutly awful, It didnt feel like an OD I was not very sedated and my breathing was fine, do you think I got some bad dope? or maybe the tramadol did something?

Doing fentalogs without tolerance can produce this reaction. I snorted 1/3rd of a pill with no tolerance and was puking for hours, sweating buckets, double vision, headache, etc. Very unpleasant.

Fent tolerance starts where a blue pill will last a week+ then next week you smoke one in a few minutes